Mickey Halloween Tshirts

Hi Rog can i get your golf cart!!!!!!:lmao:
Only if you promise to return it with an extra 10mph on it!!!:lmao:
Hey Rog don't know if I missed something, so is someone making the tee shirts and we will pick them up next week? If so I'll take some? The Bohannon Family would be great. I am willing to pay for them :thumbsup2

No...Im just making the designs....just save the design to your computer and print it out on "DARK FABRIC TRANSFER PAPER" trim it, and iron it on to your own blank black t-shirt. Its very simple as a do it yourself project and its kinda fun to have the family wear something youve made yourself.

bohanan.jpg

beegan.jpg

oneal.jpg

Hey.....if I happen to run into any of you folks while youre wearing these....You have to allow me to take a picture with your group!!!!

Hey ROG,
In post #40 you said not to use the printer option that reverses the printout. I thought you had to use the reverse to make it transfer forward onto the shirt. Am I missing something?

Hey ROG,
In post #40 you said not to use the printer option that reverses the printout. I thought you had to use the reverse to make it transfer forward onto the shirt. Am I missing something?

On dartk fabric transfer paper, the paper is opaque, so you are printing on the front of it. Once its printed (NOT REVERSED OR FLIPPED), you peel the backing off and lay the transfer(image side up)onto the shirt, cover it with the supplied parchment paper, and iron it on.

On light fabric transfer paper, you DO FLIP it(or reverse the image). There is nothing to peel off on light fabric paper until AFTER the ironing is complete.

The iron on paper you purchase will have pretty good detailed instructions of what you need to do with the type you have purchased. Trust me, its much easier than Im making it sound.....if "I" can do this stuff.....any drunken-monkey can!!!

Thanks Rog, you rock!!! We have scheduled Photopass portraits during Saturday morning in the Lodge. I had planned on using MK MNSSHP '09 shirts, but I think we'll use these instead. :)

I love the hidden mickey! :D

OK going to try this tommarrow. Does it mattter what kind of printer you have? How do the hold up in the wash?

hey rog, i think i must of bought the cheap transfer paper. it was all they had. but, i am not sure. the shirt color bled through. can you tell me why?? i am not overly concerned (i will still wear it). but, i don't want it to happen again. thanks again rog... you da man!

i believe i left the iron on it too long. the second one turned out better.

That happened to my also, the paper I used was almost $2 a sheet if I didn't have a coupon for Michales. I still have some to make, I will try it with not leaving the iron on it as long. The funny part is I almost went out and brought another iron because I didn't think it was getting hot enought. I am still going to wear them anyway, it cost to much for the ink not to.

i re-did mine and it turned out good. so, now we will have two shirts each. the first ones we will just wear around the house. :)

i never knew it would be that easy to do. but, i like it :).

We just designed our own this weekend. We'll be in them next week at The Fort provided all goes well tomorrow at the shirt shop.

They say, "Nightmare at The Fort - October 2009" with a spooky headless horseman image on a burnt orange tee.:cool1:

Sounds cool Musikfans...hope to see pics of it!

I know the color will show through if you dont use the dark fabric transfer paper, but its supposed to. But It sounds like you guys used the right kind of paper if it looks good after the second try....I cant even tell you how many times Ive ruined shirts and wasted ink and sheets....practice makes perfect! Thank god it only takes A LITTLE practice!! :)

My iron has a hemi under the hood and it shoots out fire!!!;)

Rog, Just wanted to say Thanks again for the Halloween Dis sign, we had it on our screen room during our trip to the Fort last week.Dizney_Luver

098.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter