Mickey gingerbread and snowman straw

Candycane83

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone. I’m at the DL now but don’t see these straws around. Anyone know where I can find them? TIs!

A couple weeks ago they had them at the churro cart just to the right of the castle. No idea if they still have them there but worth a look if you haven’t checked there already.

A couple weeks ago they had them at the churro cart just to the right of the castle. No idea if they still have them there but worth a look if you haven’t checked there already.
Thanks I’ll check it out! Planning to hit DCA tomorrow so I’ll try looking around there too

Outdoor beverage vending carts and some of the CS restaurants. We saw the MM Snowman bottle topper/straw at the carts that sell bottled drinks. The gingerbread MM straw was also at vending carts, but at some CS as well. Basically you have to stop and look whenever passing a cart or CS venue. Usually they sold one or the other; not many had both. We were there the week after Thanksgiving and the gingerbread MM was easier to find.

We found both at Mortimer's in DCA. It's the first store you see on the right after entering DCA - the open air fruit and character bread loaf store near the lockers. We also bought some gingerbread MM straws at the vending stand next to the store opposite Soarin'.

Some mobile ordering menus included specialty souvies (e.g. the Mary Poppins spoon, ice cream containers) as add on options so you could check to see if any list the straws.

Outdoor beverage vending carts and some of the CS restaurants. We saw the MM Snowman bottle topper/straw at the carts that sell bottled drinks. The gingerbread MM straw was also at vending carts, but at some CS as well. Basically you have to stop and look whenever passing a cart or CS venue. Usually they sold one or the other; not many had both. We were there the week after Thanksgiving and the gingerbread MM was easier to find.

We found both at Mortimer's in DCA. It's the first store you see on the right after entering DCA - the open air fruit and character bread loaf store near the lockers. We also bought some gingerbread MM straws at the vending stand next to the store opposite Soarin'.

Some mobile ordering menus included specialty souvies (e.g. the Mary Poppins spoon, ice cream containers) as add on options so you could check to see if any list the straws.
Thanks for the tip! I’ll try to look more closely. I didn’t see any to the ones I went to but maybe it’s just my luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter