Mickey Ears with Keyboard

Dsnymouse

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how to make the Mickey Mouse ears with your keyboard?
I can't figure it out. :lmao:

°o°

Do you mean something like this?

If so, hold down the <alt> key and type the numbers 0176
then type a capital letter O
then do the <alt> and numbers thing again

For the DIS, I then highlighted it all and changed it to size 3, but I'm not sure where you're looking to use it. - In Word, you probably have to play with the sizing differently.

I can't get it to work, what am I doing wrong. I hold the alt and it wont let me type zero.

°O°

That is cute! You need to use the keypad on a Windows-based PC. The numbers above the QWERTY part of the keyboard won't work. Not sure how to make it work on a laptop - you can probably figure it out by Googling "how to make degree symbol on laptop" as that's what the little circle is.

You can also use the character map (on my laptop, I find it by going through ALL PROGRAMS, ACCESSORIES, then SYSTEM TOOLS) and just copy and paste the degree sign.

Not quite as technical.......ºOº........but it looks the same ;)

°O° And to think they only thing I thought the alt key was good for was ctrl/alt/delete.

Thanks MyDizneyBoyz! Using the number pad works perefctly!

What a fun item to add to emails, notes and posts!!

HAMD! °o°

I normally use 0186 and a capital O but for some weird reason it won't let me do it on this board.

Hi, does anyone know how to make the Mickey Mouse icon on an iPhone? I know how to do it on my laptop, but can't figure it out on my phone, or on FaceBook either. Your help would be awesome!!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter