• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey ears to room, without going into parks?

DrRae2B

Mouseketeer
We arrive next Sunday, and I would love love LOVE to have my DD some Mickey ears waiting for her in our room upon arrival. Unfortunately, I know this is not possible. But I understand that they CAN deliver something to your room after you've arrived (or at least call your room to let you know you have a delivery), right??

But.... here's my problem: I don't know how I will be able to buy the ears in the first place!! See, We are not going into the parks on our arrival day (next Sunday), so how would I be able to purchase (and personalize) her ears to be delivered to our room?

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!!

There is a place in Downtown Disney that does that. You could go there and get it done and have it sent to your room. It would be great if you have someone with you who can distract DD while you go take care of it. I think the place is beside the Wonderful World of Memories. You might call and see if they can get one done and have it your room when you get there.

The Disney Store sells personalized "Park Exclusive" earhats in several styles. You can order those and have them shipped to the hotel. I don't know how much additional time that personalization would require, you could find out by emailing the Disney Store. (Link at the bottom of their homepage). In my experience, they respond quickly and my packages have always arrived in under a week. Good Luck!

Check out disneyflorist.com. They have welcome gift packages that include ears that can also be embroidered with names, etc. We did that for our kids in 2008, and they had them waiting in our Ft Wilderness Cabin when we got back from dinner that night!

Just to give you an alternative, my kids love going to the Chapeau at the MK and choosing their ear hats and getting them personalized. It is a fun experience of the trip for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter