Mickey Ear Hats Customization

WDW Princess 71

DIS Veteran
How many lines can you have embroidered on the back of the Mickey ear hats? I have always just gotten my name, but this year I wanted to get the graduation Mickey ears and have my name on one line, and a second line saying MBA 2010 since I'm getting my MBA degree this May. Does anyone know if 2 lines are allowed?

You'll have to ask to be sure at the hat places, I believe it is only one line and only proper names, no nicknames or initials etc.

what constitutes a "proper" name?

My wifes "proper" name is Sussana, but no one has called her that, ever.. everyone calls her Suzy.. would they only put Sussana or would they allow the nickname?

what constitutes a "proper" name?

My wifes "proper" name is Sussana, but no one has called her that, ever.. everyone calls her Suzy.. would they only put Sussana or would they allow the nickname?

My name is Judith but I got Judy on mine since that's what I go by. I think they wouldn't put anything that isn't a name, such as "Gangster" or something else. My guess is they wouldn't want anything vulgar or inappropriate on the ears.

So she could get Suzy and I could get Bern but not Shoop or Burnt ... :cool1:

I wonder what they would do for Snoop Dog...

We were married in WDW in November 2008 and I purchased Mickey ears for our Ringbearer. I wanted them to put that on the ears and they would not - I had to put his name.

Linda

It depends on who you get.....I have seen a few with "mom" or "Dad" but usually you need a name. Actual name, they won't do character names (i.e. no "Peter Pan" on the Pan hat). But nicknames like shortened names are fine, like Suzy, Judy, etc.
Have a Magical Day!!!
Goofster18

Does anyone know where I would be able to call in the park to order graduation ears and have them personalized and shpped to me? I would love to give DD a surprise pair of ears with her name for her graduation trim.i

The place we went to had a sign that said something about "proper names, no nick name, profanity, etc."

for example my sons name is Garrett but we call him Gar Gar...we couldnt have that embroidered on the back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter