Mickey and Minnie Kitchen Sink Souvenir Bowls??

ZephyrJG

Earning My Ears
My wife and I will be at WDW this coming Feb 9 and 10. We would love to get those Mickey and Minnie Kitchen Sink souvenir bowls, BUT, we are having a hard time figuring out exactly where they are located... I have seen some people say Beaches and Cream, but then others say no, or "Hollywood Scoops" but then others disagree... Is there a definitive correct answer?? Where can we find them??

Thank you! :-)

When we were at Beaches & Cream last weekend there were some of the Minnie polka dot souvenir bowls stacked in the ice cream sundae making kitchen.

We didn't look, but the Mickey Sink 2 scoop sundae is on the menu of the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor in the MK.

I got both mine at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor in MK (pre-COVID) but they had carried them for years.

I got the Mickey one at Beaches and Cream a few months ago. I had the choice of Mickey or Minnie. Hollywood scoops advertises the Minnie one on their menu, and Plaza Ice Cream Parlour advertises the Mickey one, so it seems you have a choice of places! :)

I got my Mickey sink from the Plaza ice cream parlour. It’s now sitting beside my bed and I have no clue what to put in it. It doesn’t really match my room decor either. Right now I have a bbq lighter tossed in there to light my candles 😂

I should put a plant in it.

Does Beaches and Cream only offer this at the to-go stand? I don't recall seeing it on their menu last week, just the regular kitchen sink (the big kind where the alarm goes off).

It's not on the menu but it's still available if you ask for it. Our server suggested it to us at the end of our meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter