Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway opens March 4th!

Spoiler free review: rode it twice today. It is visual overload, and so many details to see. Tech wise it's pretty cool and has some fun, unexpected elements. It is "rockier" than I was expecting, think TSMM but a bit more. I was fortunate to be able to interview Kevin Rafferty and could not get an exact number of hidden mickeys but it is the attraction with the most, I counted 10, plus nods to Mickey's birth year, Walt's birth year, GMR and other things.
I would not wait standby for more than 45 minutes for it though
Do you think it’s too rocky for a pregnant woman? There’s no warning for the ride and we’re supposed to ride tomorrow

We used our FP this morning. Ride was very fun
As we approached the exit a CM informed us that our ride has run amuck and we could ride again if we wanted. I wasn’t positive where something went wrong. I did see where one of the syncs for the Mickey figures was out so maybe that was all. Of course we said yes to riding again. It’s very fun. Very. I’m dressed as Minnie and one of the management staff stopped me on the way out to discuss my opinion. He was very interested to hearing how I felt it compared to Rise. I told him that they are both great but really not an Apple to Apple comparison. I consider Rise to be an experience with a ride element. Railway is an immersive ride. That is different

Do you think it’s too rocky for a pregnant woman? There’s no warning for the ride and we’re supposed to ride tomorrow
How pregnant? Barely would be ok I’d think. No more than jogging. Very? You’d bang your stomach on the bar a bit. In my opinion I’d skip it

How pregnant? Barely would be ok I’d think. No more than jogging. Very? You’d bang your stomach on the bar a bit. In my opinion I’d skip it
I’ll be 33 weeks tomorrow. We’ve been waiting awhile to ride it and were hoping to drive over tomorrow

I was wondering this as well...my wife will be 18 weeks when we go...currently have her riding with us with a fastpass.

Spoiler free review: rode it twice today. It is visual overload, and so many details to see. Tech wise it's pretty cool and has some fun, unexpected elements. It is "rockier" than I was expecting, think TSMM but a bit more. I was fortunate to be able to interview Kevin Rafferty and could not get an exact number of hidden mickeys but it is the attraction with the most, I counted 10, plus nods to Mickey's birth year, Walt's birth year, GMR and other things.
I would not wait standby for more than 45 minutes for it though
If you wouldnt wait more than 45 minjutes for standbye, how long would you wait for rides like 7DMT, RoR, FoP, Space mountain? My max for anything i think is 60 lol.

Spoiler free review: rode it twice today. It is visual overload, and so many details to see. Tech wise it's pretty cool and has some fun, unexpected elements. It is "rockier" than I was expecting, think TSMM but a bit more.

Is it nauseating? Are there cautions posted?

If you wouldnt wait more than 45 minjutes for standbye, how long would you wait for rides like 7DMT, RoR, FoP, Space mountain? My max for anything i think is 60 lol.
7DMT 30
RoR 30
FoP I have actually waited 4 hours for this one, but now I would wait 1 hour
SP 20 (don't like it)
I put it at 45 cause it's new and there are still details to be uncovered, once I am familiar with it, probably no more than 30.
All personal opinion, of course

that is a very personal decision. If it was me and I were past my 3 months I would ride it, but not before. For me this had sharper movements than RotR
So you would ride it if you were as far along as I am? I wonder why this ride has no warning but RotR does.

We rope dropped this morning. Line when we got into it at 7:15 was by coffee shop, in front of the fountain. We were off of the ride at about 8:40. Seemed like it moved very quickly. We were moving pretty much the whole time we were in line.

So you would ride it if you were as far along as I am? I wonder why this ride has no warning but RotR does.
How do you feel about toy story? Would you ride it now? If yes I’d say you’ll still be fine. It’s no more jarring than a good run. But only you know if you can do that at this point

How do you feel about toy story? Would you ride it now? If yes I’d say you’ll still be fine. It’s no more jarring than a good run. But only you know if you can do that at this point
I think I would still ride toy story at this point. I’m thinking about just going ahead and riding tomorrow. Is the main concern the bar? If so, I could bring something like a sweatshirt to put in between me and the bar

We rope dropped this morning. Line when we got into it at 7:15 was by coffee shop, in front of the fountain. We were off of the ride at about 8:40. Seemed like it moved very quickly. We were moving pretty much the whole time we were in line.
What was the posted wait when you got in line?

7DMT 30
RoR 30
FoP I have actually waited 4 hours for this one, but now I would wait 1 hour
SP 20 (don't like it)
I put it at 45 cause it's new and there are still details to be uncovered, once I am familiar with it, probably no more than 30.
All personal opinion, of course
I know all opinion but good insight, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter