• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey and Crew Still on the Road?

Figgy

PinPics Internal Affairs
Where is the Mickey Crew in their Travels? Do we know where they are? Are they having a good time? Who have they visited and what have they been doing???

Hey there
I was just going to find the old post and bump it up! I was wondering where they are too-- last I knew they were in Virgina( at the Davis houshold :) Pluto was having a ball with all their dogs! ) and then they were headed west and south..........(don't want to blow any surprises)
Kathi

Deep in the Heart of (Austin) TX!!! Just got back from a meeting in Orlando (!)..Figgy, I've got what you wanted (!) will email you!
Back to the travelling group...they were in VA with Lauri and Matthew, and I found them waiting for me upon my return today!

I've been wondering where the *Gang* disappeared to! Nice to know they arrived in TX just in time for the Memorial Day weekend. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter