Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns in 2022!!!

Well here's the problem I just had......

went through checkout in about 2 minutes for tickets - then got "we cant process your request right now"
so I went back and tried again - and again - and again -
always the same - donald duck failure screen.

Now I just went to my email and found I've purchased like 10 tickets!!!

so they did actually process the orders.......

now I get to call and get all of those duplicate purchases reversed!

ugghh.

I have more important things to do with my time.

I also still dont see tickets in mydisneyexperience, nor do I have an email saying I purchased anything.......

knew I should have purchased before I went to bed. *sigh*

I GOT MY TICKETS!! WOOT!! :jumping1::jumping1:

We are going Oct 18th and 20th for the first time!!!

Now, I just have to wait until mid-August to be able to renew my APs so I can get park reservations for our trip! ARGH!!

Last year when we went they allowed us to renew super-duper early - like in March for our Oct trip - has anyone heard of them allowing APs to renew that early this year??

Got my ticket for September 16th at 6:03am est online. It does appear it will only show tickets for purchase during your stay and no other dates. I’m there Sept 16-19 and that’s my only dates showing.

3B5B6BE9-FEFF-4CF9-9C01-9E3924351081.png6E345942-DAF7-4822-8FC6-13820084B356.png

Tickets and confirmation just received via email.
are you also seeing your MNSSHP tickets in "My Disney Experience" under tickets ? ( I'm not seeing anything, so think even though they authorized my card, it didn't go through) I'm still on hold....

I'm not who you quoted, but yes, the tickets I purchased after midnight are showing under the tickets tab on MDE.
okay good, thank you !! I wanted to make sure that if the sale did go through, I'd at least see the tickets. mine are not there, so it looks like my sale was trying to go through, then the system bombed. hopefully my 2 charges will just fall off, but I'm going to confirm once I can actually get a human on the line. it's still not letting me order online this morning. I'm like Disney blocked or something !

safari is showing a blank white screen completely for mde. chrome says duck out, my phone won't even allow me to purchase at all not an option and i'm in mde. i didn't do this at midnight, sorry about that, i fell asleep. ugh.

safari is showing a blank white screen completely for mde. chrome says duck out, my phone won't even allow me to purchase at all not an option and i'm in mde. i didn't do this at midnight, sorry about that, i fell asleep. ugh.
it if makes you feel any better, I was getting the error from midnight until 2 am..... then I gave up and went to sleep. this morning, same thing . BUT, I finally go through on the phone and the wonderful woman I'm talking to is checking to see if any of the transactions went through last night, and if not ,she is going to order the tickets..... you might try calling.... I've been on hold 35 min, so I didn't think that was too bad. ( by Disney standards, anyway). good luck !!!!

Same - Saying unavailable on my iPhone will try on a desktop when I get into work been trying since 7 AM phone lines are busy 🤷🏻‍♀️

it if makes you feel any better, I was getting the error from midnight until 2 am..... then I gave up and went to sleep. this morning, same thing . BUT, I finally go through on the phone and the wonderful woman I'm talking to is checking to see if any of the transactions went through last night, and if not ,she is going to order the tickets..... you might try calling.... I've been on hold 35 min, so I didn't think that was too bad. ( by Disney standards, anyway). good luck !!!!
Thank you for your update. I've been on hold since 7 AM EST (it's 7:40 AM) now and I thought maybe my call was stuck in limbo. I'll hang in there. :-)

I'm not who you quoted, but yes, the tickets I purchased after midnight are showing under the tickets tab on MDE.
thank you for clarifying where you see your tickets -I started to panic when they weren't showing on the first tab - then I realized I wasnt on the tickets tab...:headache:

okay, the woman on the phone was SO amazing. none of the charges authorized last night actually went through ( and I now have credits for those pending charges). She booked our tickets and we are all set. that was THE easiest thing, I wish I just waited until this morning !

for anyone frustrated, keep trying, the phone operators are so awesome !!!

okay, the woman on the phone was SO amazing. none of the charges authorized last night actually went through ( and I now have credits for those pending charges). She booked our tickets and we are all set. that was THE easiest thing, I wish I just waited until this morning !

for anyone frustrated, keep trying, the phone operators are so awesome !!!
what is the number please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter