Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns in 2022!!!

So I did another chat in the app and this time the cast member is telling me that we need to call 407-939-1936 which is the Resort Hotel Reservation line. I asked again for these special even tickets we need to call the resort line? And the cast member stated yes. So i’ve been given two different answers on what number to call on the 12th. 🙄. I’m hoping that Disney will just send us a separate email with more information sometime next week. I did get an email from them after the announcement that I would be able to purchase tickets on the 12th since I have a resort reservation. Hopefully they will reach out again.
The first post in this thread has a number ending in 4240, but that could be for people calling on the 18th? Hope there is some clarification before the 12th, it would be a shame to be on hold on the wrong line!

So I did another chat in the app and this time the cast member is telling me that we need to call 407-939-1936 which is the Resort Hotel Reservation line. I asked again for these special even tickets we need to call the resort line? And the cast member stated yes. So i’ve been given two different answers on what number to call on the 12th. 🙄. I’m hoping that Disney will just send us a separate email with more information sometime next week. I did get an email from them after the announcement that I would be able to purchase tickets on the 12th since I have a resort reservation. Hopefully they will reach out again.
I decided to chat to see what my advice would be. The CM said that I should be able to order online on the 12th as long as my resort stay is linked. Then told me to call ticket services, (407) 934-7639, if I had any issues ordering.

Love all the different answers! I have a linked Swan reservation, didn't get an email, so who knows?

If they send an email it will probably go to an old email I don't use anymore. When I book dining, I get the confirmation at the correct email, but when they send out a reminder the day before they send it to the wrong one. Can't seem to get it fixed.

I decided to chat to see what my advice would be. The CM said that I should be able to order online on the 12th as long as my resort stay is linked. Then told me to call ticket services, (407) 934-7639, if I had any issues ordering.
Ok so I was given that same number the first time I did a chat so maybe that’s the right one. But, it would be great if that cast member you spoke to is correct and we can bypass long hold times and just order online. 🤞🏻

This makes way more sense than calling. It would absolutely be the dumbest move ever if we can't order online if our MDE is all updated. Why would they want to encourage any more phone calls to a disaster of a system they have now? If anything at this point in time Disney doesn't need to create any more bad press.

One would think that if Disney can email everyone with a resort booking, then they should be able to come up with the technology on the website to allow those people to purchase tickets online. :badpc:

I've never gone to a Halloween Party. Can anyone who has give some info on if it seems the prices have increased much?
The one we went to on Halloween night back in 2016 was $100/ticket cheaper! Needless to say I’m a little frustrated with the price-hike, but it is so much fun!

Love all the different answers! I have a linked Swan reservation, didn't get an email, so who knows?

If they send an email it will probably go to an old email I don't use anymore. When I book dining, I get the confirmation at the correct email, but when they send out a reminder the day before they send it to the wrong one. Can't seem to get it fixed.
I certainly anticipated receiving a totally different answer, haha.

I hope you can get the email situation sorted. I had trouble for ages with my registered email address. Finally changed my account to a different email address and now get them regularly. I did get some emails to the old address for a good year.

The first post in this thread has a number ending in 4240, but that could be for people calling on the 18th? Hope there is some clarification before the 12th, it would be a shame to be on hold on the wrong line!
I honestly have no clue. I know Disney has done this in the past with After Hours events for resort guests, but I do not recall what number was used. Resort Ticketing (407-566-4985) was always my go-to, even during COVID for refunds of tickets, but that line is now disconnected.

Do you have 2 phones? Maybe try both and see which connects?

This makes way more sense than calling. It would absolutely be the dumbest move ever if we can't order online if our MDE is all updated. Why would they want to encourage any more phone calls to a disaster of a system they have now? If anything at this point in time Disney doesn't need to create any more bad press.
I am trying to locate an old event where I know I had to call for tickets before they were released on the WDW website. I am curious what number it was and if it's still in service. The phone menus are so different now and all start with COVID information and then ask if I want WDW or DL. :faint: I guess Disney is routing calls for both resorts to the same call center.

Well the old After Hours ticket number I was looking for is also disconnected (407-827-7185). I can delete of ton of old numbers from my phone!

Boo Bash was the same number in the first post with general information so I would honestly trust that over the random numbers the chat CMs are providing. I feel like chat is always all over the place. I also don't think any date will actually sell out during the resort period, even Halloween, but I understand not wanting to take a chance if you're planning on going.

Can DVC members call member services to book tickets? Don't know which number would be better.

The following is copied/pasted from an email sent to us by our TA, (we have a ticket/resort package scheduled in September)...

"Guests of Walt Disney World Resort hotels and Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels can book their tickets as early as May 12, 2022 online at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets/events/. You must be logged into your MyDisneyExperience Account in order to purchase tickets on May 12."

I honestly have no clue. I know Disney has done this in the past with After Hours events for resort guests, but I do not recall what number was used. Resort Ticketing (407-566-4985) was always my go-to, even during COVID for refunds of tickets, but that line is now disconnected.

Do you have 2 phones? Maybe try both and see which connects?
Nope. I will be at Universal on May 12 so just calling from my cell.
The following is copied/pasted from an email sent to us by our TA, (we have a ticket/resort package scheduled in September)...

"Guests of Walt Disney World Resort hotels and Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels can book their tickets as early as May 12, 2022 online at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets/events/. You must be logged into your MyDisneyExperience Account in order to purchase tickets on May 12."
Let's hope it works!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter