Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party-MNSSHP Watch-updated Boo Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly it looks like early sales may be by phone only, based on the fact that they give a phone number to call.. That’ll be fun.
Mine has a phone number too, but it's DVC Member services, I assume to get the discount. UGH. that is going to take hours! If we can get through at all. If they offer full price online, I may just eat the other $20 for the two tix to avoid the phone.

Sadly it looks like early sales may be by phone only, based on the fact that they give a phone number to call.. That’ll be fun.
Oh gosh, I was hoping I could buy them online. I’m not seeing the number to call in my email. I guess I’ll have to call my TA.

Attachments

• 99F6BBA0-F159-43EF-B983-FD10608CB43F.png
    99F6BBA0-F159-43EF-B983-FD10608CB43F.png
    94 KB · Views: 85

I’ve read back a couple of pages and can’t see this question, apologies if I’ve missed it.

Does anyone know if this event will be refundable if we are unable to travel? We are in the UK and have every intention of coming but obviously if COVID prevents this I don’t want to be out a few hundred $.

I’ve read back a couple of pages and can’t see this question, apologies if I’ve missed it.

Does anyone know if this event will be refundable if we are unable to travel? We are in the UK and have every intention of coming but obviously if COVID prevents this I don’t want to be out a few hundred $.

I received the Early Booking email, also.

From the Event Details page...
Admission to Disney After Hours Boo Bash can be purchased online for $129 to $199 per adult or child (plus tax)

I just got an email about the party as well. We are DVC with a split stay between AKL and BCV. Our email says to call member services for tickets starting June 8.

From what I've been reading, the DVC Member services line can't even handle regular phone calls from members. How are they going to handle these calls on top of that? I predict long waits on hold for anybody calling DVC Member Services that day.

From what I've been reading, the DVC Member services line can't even handle regular phone calls from members. How are they going to handle these calls on top of that? I predict long waits on hold for anybody calling DVC Member Services that day.
I believe an hour wait is the norm now

I could not disagree with this more. What is gone in profit is gone! You don't magically regain losses by gouging the next group of people, that's how you lose customers and end up in worse shape.
This is how I feel also. Unfortunately for those of us more budget minded, given what many of the posters are saying, Disney still has plenty of "take our money, we'll pay anything" fans. But eventually, those fans will run out of cash and Disney will be struggling to win back those of us who have switched to Universal, SW, BG, etc.

Yeah, this is why I may just pay the full price to avoid it. Of course I don't have the link to order online, hopefully that can be found somewhere?

I'm not sure that will be true. We haven't seen what the park hours are for MK the rest of the week. If parks are at full capacity by this fall as they recently released their plan to be, then MK would be open later than 9 (based on previous years except party nights). If all that week, the park closes at 9, then its no loss in hours.

This is only 2 days a week for most of it though vs the 3 to 4 for mnsshp so for those not going this is better for park hours etc.

I posted on another board, but if you need your kid to just trick or treat in a park, Seaworld includes that on weekends in Sept and Oct as part of the normal daily pass...it would be easy to probably do a full day in Seaworld for 1/2 to 1/3 the cost of this event...and your kid would still get to bed on time...
Thank you for this. I totally forgot about seaworld. I think we’ll try going there for a day with our son since Disney isn’t doing anything family friendly

ETA: I think we’ll look at legoland too

Last edited:
I'm not sure that will be true. We haven't seen what the park hours are for MK the rest of the week. If parks are at full capacity by this fall as they recently released their plan to be, then MK would be open later than 9 (based on previous years except party nights). If all that week, the park closes at 9, then its no loss in hours.

I'm not sure that is true these days. Park hours were getting shorter even before COVID the days of midnight closings during the Summer ended years ago. And starting mid August, park hours always got shorter (going back to my childhood). Our last late August trip in 2016 had all parks closing 8-9 except for a few Epcot and MK EMH to 11.

I'm not sure that is true these days. Park hours were getting shorter even before COVID the days of midnight closings during the Summer ended years ago. And starting mid August, park hours always got shorter (going back to my childhood). Our last late August trip in 2016 had all parks closing 8-9 except for a few Epcot and MK EMH to 11.
Looking at August, September and October 2019 MK hours were open till 9 or 10 except on party nights.
If they follow the same hours, then park guests aren't losing alot for the after hours event.

Doh. Will be there for the first one in August which will be probably be full of vloggers since it is the first one and given the price and the hours (past my young ones' bed times) I don't see it happening for our trip. I love popcorn and ice cream like the next guy but I am already selling organs to afford this trip. I only have 2 kidneys...

We are using 1 day of a non expiring ticket for our trip that ends the day before school starts. The plan was 1 day at MK or Boo Bash plus 1 day at HS (haven't seen GE yet). This works for our family and will be the perfect end to our trip. Just an example of it being "worth it".

Ok. Never been to the party. I have a question. We are booked Oct 3rd to the 8th. We are interested in the Oct 5th party. That is our Epcot day. So if we buy party tickets that won’t use one of our 6 day park tickets right? The way I read it was you don’t need a park ticket or park reservation if you have a party ticket after 7. Thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter