Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party-MNSSHP Watch-updated Boo Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
$200 for Halloween night???? That is outrageous! Honestly all the prices are high. I get that it’s an after hours party. But it doesn’t even include unlimited cokes, popcorn, or ice cream. Getting Halloween candy is not the same. I’m truly disappointed in the prices. For these prices, I expect it to be a very limited number of guests.

Yes $66.67 an hour seems high to me. We did a MVMCP in 2019 got the DVC discount and were allowed in early . ( so ++ hours and more snacks character meets and greets and fireworks ) I think this out prices is if Xmas will be similar

Glad to see we finally got dates, prices. Not sure if DW and I will go on 10/22 or 10/24, but either way we cannot wait to go for boo bash and the 50th.

$200 for Halloween night???? That is outrageous! Honestly all the prices are high. I get that it’s an after hours party. But it doesn’t even include unlimited cokes, popcorn, or ice cream. Getting Halloween candy is not the same. I’m truly disappointed in the prices. For these prices, I expect it to be a very limited number of guests.

Yes sodas, popcorn and ice cream are included:
Fantasy reigns at Magic Kingdom Park, especially as we get ready for Walt Disney World Resort’s 50th anniversary in October and “The World’s Most Magical Celebration.” Case in point, we recently announced the park will soon be your ghost host for “Disney After Hours Boo Bash” on 23 select nights later this year, starting Aug. 10 and continuing through Oct. 31 from 9 p.m. to midnight.* We are thrilled to share some more frightfully fun details on what you will experience during this limited-capacity separately ticketed event:

Special cavalcades will pop up throughout the night including “Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade,” with Mickey Mouse and friends dressed up for the occasion. In the “Disney Villains Halloween Cavalcade,” villains will take to the street and celebrate their favorite time of the year. “Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade” will feature Jack Skellington, Sally and Oogie Boogie riding down the parade path to “This is Halloween,” and last, but definitely not least (we would never say that about her!), Maleficent will also make an appearance in the form of a fire-breathing dragon.
Some of your favorite friends will be lurking about – from the lovely Miss Carlotta at the Haunted Mansion to Goofy and Chip ‘n’ Dale in their Halloween best, with other surprise characters popping up across the park, too. You can even stop and listen to the Cadaver Dans during their special comeback (from the dead) performance.
Select complimentary snacks like ice cream novelties and popcorn, along with select beverages, are included in the cost of the event.
After the park closes to day guests, enjoy less time waiting in line for more than 20 attractions including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion attraction, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain and more.
A variety of specialty food and drinks will be available for purchase including an Apple Ginger Dale frozen drink (frozen apple cider mixed with ginger ale and topped with whipped cream) and a Foolish Mortal Funnel Cake.)**
Disney PhotoPass will also be available to take your magical and spooky shots throughout the night.
“Disney After Hours Boo Bash” tickets will grant admission to Magic Kingdom Park as early as 7 p.m., giving you time to enjoy even more of your favorite Magic Kingdom Park haunts before the event begins. These dated event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
Foolish Mortal Funnel Cake

Are there character meets? Special photo opportunities? What’s justifying this cost?

I’m all in if it’s worth the price of admission

"In the midst of all the fun and festivities, take time to refuel with ice cream novelties, popcorn and select beverages—included with the cost of the event—available at carts stationed throughout the park."

Thanks for clarifying!!!

Wow! October $160-170 per person for a 3 hour event, (5 if you go early). That's even more aggressive pricing than I was expecting. Hope its really limited admission. At those prices, I'd be really unhappy if it was as crowded as past years, especially with no fireworks or stage show (at least at this point). I get that its and After Hours Event and not the same as before, but I bet they will fill it as full as they can.
Think we'll let someone else have our spot there.

That prices us out. We are already splurging by staying deluxe. For just 5 hours, 3 hours of party, it’s a no from me.

Now to figure out how those dates will impact touring. Do I keep my MK day on Tuesday or switch it? Hmm...

I was really hoping for 8/13! I'm sad they skipped that Friday. We will only be there for the 8/10 event. We are staying off property, we are a family of 6. I'd love to be able to do it but wonder what the availability will be when it is open to the general public.

That prices us out. We are already splurging by staying deluxe. For just 5 hours, 3 hours of party, it’s a no from me.

Now to figure out how those dates will impact touring. Do I keep my MK day on Tuesday or switch it? Hmm...

I don’t think it will impact it at all since it starts after the park closes, they aren’t closing the park early for it like MNSSHP. This isn’t MNSSHP it’s an after hours event which has never impacted crowd levels in the past in my experience anyways.

I think the one thing people need to stop doing is thinking of this like it’s MNSSHP, which it’s not. It’s an after hours event with some aspects of the party thrown in. In regards to pricing it’s a little more expensive then previous after hours events but keep in mind the parks need to regain their losses from the pandemic.

In regards to pricing it’s a little more expensive then previous after hours events but keep in mind the parks need to regain their losses from the pandemic.

I could not disagree with this more. What is gone in profit is gone! You don't magically regain losses by gouging the next group of people, that's how you lose customers and end up in worse shape.

I think the one thing people need to stop doing is thinking of this like it’s MNSSHP, which it’s not. It’s an after hours event with some aspects of the party thrown in. In regards to pricing it’s a little more expensive then previous after hours events but keep in mind the parks need to regain their losses from the pandemic.

And we are getting much more than a typical after hours!

Yeahhhh this makes it a no for me. I'd only be able to do 10/29 or 10/31. 10/29 is my 10 year wedding anniversary and we'd much rather spend the day at Food and Wine, and the price point for Halloween is just too ridiculous to justify it, for me at least.

Yeah, but I never fell for the After Hours events either. I always felt the price was too high for those. I like ice cream and popcorn, but I can’t eat enough of either to get my money’s worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter