• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Michelle in Epcot has Disney Magic

AZKathy

<font color=darkcoral>We don't need to move to a w
Last night was our last night at WDW for this trip. We were over at Epcot to view Tapestry and Illuminations for the last time and were sitting across from the Funnel Cake booth in United States. Michelle came over who was one of the cleaners to sweap something up in front of us and she started a conversation with us.

My two DD's were telling her of being sad leaving WDW, birthdays coming up, etc. She pulled out some pins from her pocket and gave each of my children a pin as a gift. She also asked us to send a Goofy pin to my DD's grandfather (in Arizona) who' s birthday was today.

It was an incredible magical time with her. If you read this, Michelle...THANK YOU FOR THAT WONDERFUL DISNEY MAGIC!!!! You really made our last night a special one we will never forget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter