• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Michelle & Daniel's Wishes Wedding-WP/GF 6.8.2012 *We're back! Starting TR SOON!*

Happy Wedding Day!!!:cloud9:

Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Brooke

Thank you Brooke!!

Happy Wedding Day!!

Thank you!!

Happy Wedding Day! I hope it was magical!

Thank you! It was simply amazing :cloud9:

Fabulous ring. You look very happy :)

Thank you!! :goodvibes

Happy belated wedding day!!

Thank you!

I'm back from the ABSOLUTE BEST 2 weeks of my life!!! The wedding day was perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Misty posted a few sneak peek pictures on her Facebook page and I'm in LOVE!! I CAN'T WAIT until we get more pictures! Here's the link if you want to check out the sneak peeks :) http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151809566845542.862174.226245075541&type=1

I'm planning to start on my TR very soon... I'm just wondering if I should wait for Misty's pictures. I want to make sure I give the disbrides a great TR because I know that the TR are my favorite parts of reading people's PJs :)

I try and resist sneak peeks as I'd rather wait and see the pics with the report on the day.

Love your siggie pic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter