Michael's 2-month Check-Up

Princess_Aurora

<font color=green>President of the Clueless Club..
Michael had his 2-month check-up today. Poor baby had to get three shots :( but he did better than I expected. His big sissy screamed forever after her shots and he just screamed for a bit. Once the shots were over he was done screaming.

Anyway, he's 25 inches tall now and weighs 13lbs 14oz. He's perfectly healthy except for the fact that he has eczima (sp?) and very dry sensitive skin.

Here's a new picture of him. He was smiling right before I took it too. Every time I get the camera out, he puts the smile away. It's no fair. I'm gonna catch it one of these days though :)

sitting3.JPG

Poor guy had to get those shots. Glad that he did so well there though. I must say he is such a cutie!!!

Even without the smile he is a cutie. He does look like he doesn't like the camara though.

Poor baby! :( Not fun getting those shots. He is soooo cute! :)

Another M.O.M.!(Mother of Michael)

What an angel! What a FACE! (I like the name too!)

Princess,

Good for him the little trouper! He is a cutie-pie even without the smile!

Check with your peds office first, but here is what mine had me do when he was an infant. The nurse would call us the night before our appointment, remind us about the shots, and have me dose him with some Tylenol before his appt, to take some of the edge off. Always worked like a charm!

Debbie

Ahhhh he is such a cutie and he is so BIG! I am so used to Nathan's size that any other baby looks massive. :D

I know how difficult those shots can be but it sounds like he didn't react too badly to them.

As for the eczema I don't know what your ped told you to do but our ped suggested using hydrocortizone cream and it works very well. I just use the slightest little bit and I always see a big improvement.

What a cutie! I know you are glad to get those first shots over. Sounds like he is a healthy little fellow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter