• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Miami activities for family with toddlers

I don’t think there is anything to do in Miami for toddlers. Kidding, not kidding.
I've made my older toddler do adult activities in the past. Like the last time we went to DC she went on an architecture tour and did ok but then we also took her to a playground and "the dino museum". I don't it to only be about the parents lol. But I did find a Cuban food tour i want to do.

I think it depends on what time of the year your cruise is in. If it’s in the hot summer months pick an indoor activity especially with little ones if you aren’t used to a hot climate and if it’s in the cooler winter months pick an outdoor one. Plan for typical rain storms in the afternoon and if they don’t come it’s extra hot and unbearable.

I think it depends on what time of the year your cruise is in. If it’s in the hot summer months pick an indoor activity especially with little ones if you aren’t used to a hot climate and if it’s in the cooler winter months pick an outdoor one. Plan for typical rain storms in the afternoon and if they don’t come it’s extra hot and unbearable.
Good to know thanks

I've made my older toddler do adult activities in the past. Like the last time we went to DC she went on an architecture tour and did ok but then we also took her to a playground and "the dino museum". I don't it to only be about the parents lol. But I did find a Cuban food tour i want to do.
I lived in North Miami Beach for a few years. There are lots of things for kids to do depending on where you are staying. There's the beach, obviously, but there are playgrounds and lots of green spaces and walking trails (Brickell Key Island, Biscayne Bay). I'd stay away from the Miami Seaquarium since the animals aren't treated well there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter