MGM to Epcot?

Rneighh

<font color=CC33CC>This is a horse of a different
How long will it take to go from MGM to Epcot? What is the best way?

I want to have lunch in Epcot. MGM choices are so limited. We plan on the morning in MGM, so to Epcot for part of afternoon and return to MGM for Fantasmic.

What is the quickest, best way between the parks?

Thanks Renee

For a nice soothing ride to MGM from EPCOT. I would take the boat ride. You make a few stops along the way at other resorts but the trip probably takes about 30 minutes. It will give you some time to rest a little.

If you're not super tired, you can walk from MGM to Epcot. My husband and I timed it at 20 minutes. We don't run, but we tend to walk fast (Stephen is 6'4", and I tend to keep up easily). You can also take the boat. If there's one waiting for you, the time is about the same, or less. However, if there is not one waiting at the dock, or you can't see it approaching, it's hard to tell how long the wait will be. We love the walk, so usually don't take the boat unless we are tired.

There is also a bus that goes between the resorts as well. We used this just a few weeks ago. It was better for us than the boat as we wanted to be in future world, not the world showcase, which is where the boat drops you off. Doesn't take long at all - at worse 1/2 hour with waiting for the bus and the actual ride (if the bus takes 15 minutes or so)

Originally posted by swclark
There is also a bus that goes between the resorts as well. ...

Not to be a stickler. I know you meant MGM and Epcot PARKS. :D

In case somebody is just glancing, there are no buses between the resorts.

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter