MGM Restaurants (or any) - Lunch / Dinner Times

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

Can anyone please let me know what time lunch ADRs turn into dinner ADRs.
If I book a restaurant at 4:05 pm, is that lunch or dinner? I don't care just want to know what
menu I would be getting.

Thank you.

It depends on the restaurant. If you look up the restaurant on MDE it will give you the lunch and dinner hours.

Thank you. It is for Brown Derby at MGM. I just checked and can see the times. Thank you.

Very few restaurants have seperate menus/prices for lunch and dinner nowadays. Brown Derby looks to be slightly different.

I think everywhere 4pm would be considered dinner already, but you can double check Disney's website to see what the restaurant hours are listed. The park is also no longer called MGM for a long time now, it's Hollywood Studios.

I think everywhere 4pm would be considered dinner already,

I believe this is correct. There are some restaurants that swap over earlier than 4pm (LTT and 50PT come to mind), but I think all Disney restaurants that are open for lunch, make the swap by 4pm.

Well to go to MGM you need to travel back in time.

This reminds me of the time a few years ago when I got on the boat at BW. The CM was asking everyone where they were going. When he got to me, I said "MGM". He informed me "There's no such park here as MGM" So now I say "The park formerly known as MGM".

This reminds me of the time a few years ago when I got on the boat at BW. The CM was asking everyone where they were going. When he got to me, I said "MGM". He informed me "There's no such park here as MGM" So now I say "The park formerly known as MGM".

This is perfect. Thank you. I will use if I ever have to correct myself lol
Sometimes after MGM, we go to DTD in the evening lol

I was just joking with my previous post asking what MGM is. I was hoping to convince all the readers I was far too young to know. I was also hoping to read some funny responses. I thought for sure someone would have answered "Metro Goldwyn Mayer" :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter