MGM / Indiana Jones & Rain

motaei

Mouseketeer
In December, we went to MGM on a VERY rainy morning, which was great for the roller coasters, as fewer people were in the park. However, it was not so good for Indiana Jones or the tram ride. For Indian Jones, the sets for scenes 2 & 3 were two wet for the safety of the stunt people. The tram ride also had some thing affected, but I'm not sure what. I will be going at the end of June.....With all the rain in the summer, is there any chance of seeing the Indiana Jones show?

You should not have a problem, we went last July and it only rained in the afternoon a couple of the days.

It is more common for it to rain in the summer but it doesn't always rain every day and when it does it usually does not rain that long.

If you want to see it, I would plan on getting over to the first show in the morning as it tends to rain in the afternoon more then in the morning, at least from my experiences during the summer months.

It really depends on which way the rain is blowing. Sometimes it can be pouring and the show goes on without a hitch. Sometimes it's just barely raining, but the wind blows water onto the stage and makes it unsafe for some of the stunts.

All I can say is that they do the show every single time they can. They don't automatically cancel due to rain.

:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter