Mexico Counter Service question

marcyinPA

DIS Veteran
I was peaking at the menu on allears, and I saw a kid's burrito meal...(which my kids won't eat!).

Can you just get a taco?? Hard or Soft? My boys LOVE tacos and since we decided to do counter service in the WS this trip, I think tacos are the best choice for them. Myself, I am jonesing to eat in Morroco!!!

Nope - no tacos - I wanted one myself on our last trip, as we were just going to eat a little from each country. Ended up having to settle with the kid's burrito. I did like it, but I know how it is with kids.

Just want to add that we had a nice meal at the San Angel Cantina last fall.... we ate outside next to the World ShowCase.... probably one of our best food experiences in The World (WDW)!

For tacos you may want to check out El Pirata Y Perico in the Magic Kingdom. I know they have good tacos however I'm not sure as to what kind of kid's meal they offer.

Originally posted by kbkids
Nope - no tacos - I wanted one myself on our last trip, as we were just going to eat a little from each country. Ended up having to settle with the kid's burrito. I did like it, but I know how it is with kids.

Not disputing you at all but out of curiosity did you ask if they could make you a taco? The reason that I ask is because there is only a chicken taco salad on the allears menu and I always ask for a taco salad with groung beef and there's no problem. It's really good btw. From looking at the menu they have a combo with a chicken taco in it so they have hard taco shells, they have tacos al carbon so they have soft tortillas, so since they have all the ingredients I wonder why they wouldn't make a beef taco if you asked? I know it may not happen but it couldn't hurt to ask.

Originally posted by Epcotgal8
Not disputing you at all but out of curiosity did you ask if they could make you a taco? The reason that I ask is because there is only a chicken taco salad on the allears menu and I always ask for a taco salad with groung beef and there's no problem. It's really good btw. From looking at the menu they have a combo with a chicken taco in it so they have hard taco shells, they have tacos al carbon so they have soft tortillas, so since they have all the ingredients I wonder why they wouldn't make a beef taco if you asked? I know it may not happen but it couldn't hurt to ask.

Nope, didn't ask - just figured if it wasn't on the menu they didn't have it, but you've got a point. Worth a shot.

My kids like some basic Mexican food, and we've had great luck ordering the kids meal with a quesadilla there. It is not like a regular quesadilla, different but very good and a huge hit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter