Merrytime Cruise to Cabo 2022! Any Suggestions?

CraftyEverAfter

Earning My Ears
Looking into booking our very first cruise this year! We are looking to go to Cabo from San Diego for the Merrytime Cruise. I am hoping to secure a room with a verandah, any advice on which side (Starboard or Portside) to stay on for the best views of Cabo? Has anyone done any Port Adventures they recommend? TIA!

Cabo is a tender port, so I am not sure that the side you are on matters as much as a port where the ship docks. We have enjoyed whale watching in Cabo, but for a Merrytime it may not be great. Are you going in November or early December? The later in December you go, the more likely you are to see whales.

Cabo is a tender port, so I am not sure that the side you are on matters as much as a port where the ship docks. We have enjoyed whale watching in Cabo, but for a Merrytime it may not be great. Are you going in November or early December? The later in December you go, the more likely you are to see whales.
Thanks for your reply! Since it's a tender port and it will not be docking close to the shore, would you say that both sides of the ship will have a good view of the scenery? We will be going the last week of November so I don't think the whale watching will be available until mid December.

We have been to Cabo twice in the last 5 months. Both times when the Wonder was at anchor the Starboard side faced the shore. I don't know if that is always the case, but if you would like a view of the shore I'd go with Starboard. That said, both times the Port side had good views of the rocks and the Arch. On the second trip there were whales breaching right off the port side as well, so while there's no guarantee, you might get lucky.

We have been to Cabo twice in the last 5 months. Both times when the Wonder was at anchor the Starboard side faced the shore. I don't know if that is always the case, but if you would like a view of the shore I'd go with Starboard. That said, both times the Port side had good views of the rocks and the Arch. On the second trip there were whales breaching right off the port side as well, so while there's no guarantee, you might get lucky.
Thank you so much for your reply! I appreciate the info. I guess I can't really go wrong with the side that we stay on if we're looking for good views. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter