Merry Christmas Mini FE ...Dream 24 - 28th December 2015

Paula, we arrive to boardwalk villas late evening on 19 December -here is my cell phone number. 325 864-5801. Please call us sometime in the morning of 20 dec and we will try to co-ordinate getting your and Jo's gift to you. Don young

Paula, we arrive to boardwalk villas late evening on 19 December -here is my cell phone number. 325 864-5801. Please call us sometime in the morning of 20 dec and we will try to co-ordinate getting your and Jo's gift to you. Don young
thank you have taken a note of it. How kind! Xx

Hi was thinking it's just easier if you just ask the BW resort to post it to us at Sararoga Springs through internal post. That way you don't need to come on over save you the time. Our booking is under Joanna Sedley-Burke. Thanks! Paula xx

Hi everyone,

We are doing our last minute packing and I'm a bit confused about how this actually works once we are on the ship.... Can someone share the schedule/details with us first-timers?

We just finished making the FE gifts. I've been planning for them for months! I really hope you all like them. We tried to be fun and a bit creative. Even my boys made something for each family. I'm so excited!

We just finished making the FE gifts. I've been planning for them for months! I really hope you all like them. We tried to be fun and a bit creative. Even my boys made something for each family. I'm so excited!

How does the distributing of the gifts go? I've been trying to do everything in secret (kids don't know we are going!!!!), and now I'm stressing about how we get them to everyone once we are on board... someone said something about designated nights - any help would be much appreciated!

Hi Everyone!
My DD and I cannot wait! Only 3 more days! We fly into Orlando on 12/23 and I am taking my dd to Seaworld that day. Weather is supposed to be great! We just packed up all our FE's. What fun!

How does the distributing of the gifts go? I've been trying to do everything in secret (kids don't know we are going!!!!), and now I'm stressing about how we get them to everyone once we are on board... someone said something about designated nights - any help would be much appreciated!
Having never done this before I'm not 100% certain. Sounds like the first night one person will deliver and make sure no one has changed room numbers and if they have they will let us know. After that I think it's whenever we want since its such a short cruise.

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for all the lovely FE gifts. We had a wonderful time, an I hope everyone did too! It was lovely to meet Dee and Don around the ship a couple of times too!

Claire

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for all the lovely FE gifts. We had a wonderful time, an I hope everyone did too! It was lovely to meet Dee and Don around the ship a couple of times too!

Claire

Big thank you to Claire my wonderful friend for delivery of our little FE treats and for taking over. You are a lovely friend and special person. I am treasured to have meet you. Xxx

Hi everyone! Thank you for welcoming us in as part of the Fish Extender! I hope those magic Santa Keys worked for each of you and that you enjoyed our little gift bag of fun :) Now that we have our 1st Disney cruise under our belt and saw how it all worked, I feel we will be masters of the next Fish Extender... we loved to see the creativity behind each of your fun surprises! Hope the holiday and birthday celebrations were all that you hoped they would be - we were beyond thrilled with this cruise and can't wait to do it again!

PS.. My husband accidentally bumped into one of you as he was leaving the cabin - sorry Santa! - although I wish we did get to meet some of you during this trip :) Maybe you saw us at the port though - pixie dust was sprinkled on all of us as we were selected as the Family of the Day!! If not, perhaps we shall see you on another sailing. Anyone else sailing for Christmas again next year ;)

Happy New Year from Michael, Christina, Landon and Ella

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter