Merry Christmas Mini FE ...Dream 24 - 28th December 2015

I am so very excited! Thank you Paula for the warm welcome!! Here is our little diddy:

Disboard name: Macaronicakes
Stateroom 9154
Number in party: 4 total... 2 Adults (Mom & Dad), 2 Kiddos
Names and ages Christina (30) and Michael (30) and our son Landon (8), daughter Ella (5)
We love Everything!!
No special occasion other than like Paula said, YIPPEE!!! Christmas on our first Disney Cruise!!

Thank you again for including us!!

Thank you Christina and welcome again! I am so excited to have you and your charming family join our Minnie size FE. It will be one big Santa sack of fun!

Ooo how exciting that our FE is set up!! party:

I will update the main cruise meet thread to say FE now closed.

Claire :)

So my family has already started crafting our FE gifts. It dawned on us that there are lots of options. What are your favorite Disney characters and what was the best thing you ever saw someone (or you) got as an FE present?

So my family has already started crafting our FE gifts. It dawned on us that there are lots of options. What are your favorite Disney characters and what was the best thing you ever saw someone (or you) got as an FE present?
How wonderful you started! We are collecting items too as we see them! I love Donald and Jo likes Tinkerbelle. We got waterbottles one year from somebody we used those a lot. Also a magnetic writing pad to fix to the door! People left messages on it as they walked past. Really cute!

The first page lists 7 families, but I can only find the information for 6 of them. Did I completely miss Dytx's info?

Sorry for my lack of response I have been unexpectedly in hospital :-( still very weak.

Don't worry a proper list will be done for you all nearer the time that lists everyone in a better format for you to make it easier. You didn't miss Dytx's info she hasn't given it yet. When I get this I will do a mini list of what we have so far :-) in case you guys want to start collecting gifts from now.

Thanks, Paula. I'm sorry to hear you're not doing so well. I hope things are getting better quickly. Thanks for keeping us all organized and putting this together.

Thanks, Paula. I'm sorry to hear you're not doing so well. I hope things are getting better quickly. Thanks for keeping us all organized and putting this together.

Thanks for your well wishes :sail:the thought of cruising and our FE is keeping me going!

Hello Everyone. As I am now out of hospital on bedrest I thought I would post what we have so far with our FE for you all. I still have one family dytx who haven't given any information yet so if you could kindly update me dytx and send through your info that would be great.

It's getting exciting. Flights booked! Merry Party tickets out soon. ADR's begging to get booked! DVC resort booked.

If I have made any mistakes please let me know.

Here is the list so far!

Disboard Name - Paula Sedley-Burke
Stateroom - 5686
Number in party - 2
Names and ages - Paula (44), Jo ( 47)
Special diets - Paula no chocolate thank you
Special occasions - no

Disboard Name - Disneymadhouse
Stateroom - 7684
Number in party - 3
Names and ages - Claire ( 40 ) , Mark ( 42 ) , Lilly - Mae ( 7 )
Special diets - no
Special occasions - Lilly-Mae 7th birthday 24th December

Disboard Name - Dytx
Stateroom -
Number in party -
Names and ages -
Special diets -
Special occasions -

Disboard Name - Holmash
Stateroom - 2519
Number in party - 2
Names and ages - Holy ( 59 ) , Masha ( 11 )
Special diets - no
Special occasions - no

Disboard Name - rapunzelmom
Stateroom - 8502
Number in party - 2
Names and ages - Tracy ( 50 ) , Alexandra ( 9 )
Special diets - no
Special occasions - no

Disboard Name - dcplanegirl
Stateroom - 7020
Number in party - 4
Names and ages - Jason ( 33 ) , Danielle ( 33 ) , Wesley ( 9 ) , Logan ( 9 )
Special diets - no
Special occasions - no

Disboard Name - macaronicakes
Stateroom - 9154
Number in party - 4
Names and ages - Christina (30), Michael ( 30 ) , Landon ( 8 ), Ella ( 5 )
Special diets - no
Special occasions - no

Hello Everyone. How is everyone doing? Getting ready for Christmas yet! Nearly time for ADRs, Party tickets and more! Looking forward to FE!

We are off to WDW next Wednesday 6th May for 12 glorious nights. Can't wait. Hope you are all well.

Hi All
Sorry to say Alexandra and I will not be cruising in December. We are sorry to miss out and hope to get to next year!
Tracy

Hi Sorry to hear that also Tracy but thanks for letting me know! I will remove you from the FE. Have a fab trip next year instead :)

Just returned from a week at the Yacht Club and I'm starting to round up ideas for our very first Disney Cruise and FE!! There are so many adorable ideas out there - hope you are all as excited as I am as our countdown continues!

Oh! And love the idea of hearing everyone's favorite characters .... I love Mickey and Peter Pan- my husband is an Incredibles / Monsters Inc. kind of guy, my son loves Han Solo and Indiana Jones (he is going to lose it when he sees he new Millenium Falcon coming on to our ship) and my daughter is a Princess lover through and through - she loves Jasmine, Belle and gets her name from Cinderella. Truly,we love anything Disney!

How wonderful staying at the Yatch club. We enjoyed the Beach club. Great location isn't it. Oh yes exciting to start planning! Why not! A little a month will help the countdown! Thanks for the character information!

Hi how is everyone doing? I hope you are all enjoyed your summer. The US folks gone back to school those with children. UK children in September.

Here is the latest list. We are still waiting for information from one family. Dytx. Plus we lost one family that cancelled.

isboard Name - Paula Sedley-Burke
Stateroom - 5686
Number in party - 2
Names and ages - Paula (44), Jo ( 47)
Special diets - Paula no chocolate thank you
Special occasions - no

Disboard Name - Disneymadhouse
Stateroom - 7684
Number in party - 3
Names and ages - Claire ( 40 ) , Mark ( 42 ) , Lilly - Mae ( 7 )
Special diets - no
Special occasions - Lilly-Mae 7th birthday 24th December

Disboard Name - Dytx
Stateroom -
Number in party -
Names and ages -
Special diets -
Special occasions -

Disboard Name - Holmash
Stateroom - 2519
Number in party - 2
Names and ages - Holy ( 59 ) , Masha ( 11 )
Special diets - no
Special occasions - no

Disboard Name - dcplanegirl
Stateroom - 7020
Number in party - 4
Names and ages - Jason ( 33 ) , Danielle ( 33 ) , Wesley ( 9 ) , Logan ( 9 )
Special diets - no
Special occasions - no

Disboard Name - macaronicakes
Stateroom - 9154
Number in party - 4
Names and ages - Christina (30), Michael ( 30 ) , Landon ( 8 ), Ella ( 5 )
Special diets - no
Special occasions - no
Character likes - Christina Mickey & Peter Pan, Michael Incredibles & Monster Inc , Landon Han Solo & Indiana Jones , Ella Princesses Jasmine, Belle and gets her name from Cinderella.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter