Merry Christmas Mini FE ...Dream 24 - 28th December 2015

Paula Sedley-Burke

Proud to believe in Rainbows and Unicorns...
Merry Christmas Mini FE Dream 24 - 28th December 2015

Hello All

Welcome! My name is Paula and my wife's name is Jo. We are from the UK and beyond excited to be booked on this fabulous Christmas cruise. Jo and I were recently married as they changed the law here in the UK so we are still excited about that. I am medically retired and Jo is a managing director of an IT company in London. Plus a full time carer for me since my condition sadly progressed. She is an angel sent from heaven!

Here we are last year on The Dream..me on left my Jo on right

cfc1ff18d8094b21a1fd56dee2c674ba_zpsd81921e2.jpg

This is our 5th sailing on The Dream. Yes I think we like it! We also are sailing The Magic for the first time in May 2015 and looking forward to that.

I wanted to start a small FE of about 5-6 families. All shapes and sizes welcome. I am sorry I cannot do anymore as I am disabled so getting around the ship is a challenge! We will close when we hit the magic number of a maximum 6 families. We already have 3 from the great Disneymadhouse thread. I already knew Claire aka Disneymadhouse from other threads :-)

So here are the members of our small FE already

Paula Sedley-Burke
Disneymadhouse
Dytx
Holmash
dcplanegirl
macaronicakes
Mumof4wifeof1

What I need from you good people is your disboard name, stateroom number when you know it. How many in your party and if they are adults or children and first names. Ages and genders and if there are any diet requests. Finally any special occasions like birthdays.

Here is what ours looks like

Disboard name paula sedley-burke
Stateroom 5686
Number in party 2 female adults
Names and ages Paula ( 44 ) and Jo (47)
Paula can't eat chocolate
No special occasion other than yippeee it's Christmas on DCL!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3363266

Update! This FE is now closed! Welcome everybody who joined we are going to have so much fun!

Here is the final list! How exciting!

Disboard Name - Paula Sedley-Burke
Stateroom - 5686
Number in party - 2
Names and ages and gender- Paula ( F ) (44), Jo ( F ) ( 47)
Special diets - Paula no chocolate thank you
Special occasions - no

Disboard Name - Disneymadhouse
Stateroom - 7684
Number in party - 3
Names and ages and gender - Claire ( F ) ( 40 ) , Mark ( M ) ( 42 ) , Lilly - Mae ( F) ( 7 )
Special diets - no
Special occasions - Lilly-Mae 7th birthday 24th December
Characters - Lilly-Mae - Frozen, Frozen and more Frozen!

Disboard Name - Holmash
Stateroom - 2519
Number in party - 2
Names and ages and gender - Holy ( F ) ( 59 ) , Masha ( F ) ( 11 )
Special diets - no
Special occasions - no

Disboard Name - dcplanegirl
Stateroom - 7020
Number in party - 4
Names and ages and gender - Jason ( M ) ( 33 ) , Danielle ( F ) ( 33 ) , Wesley ( M ) ( 9 ) , Logan ( M ) ( 9 )
Special diets - no
Special occasions - no

Disboard Name - macaronicakes
Stateroom - 9154
Number in party - 4
Names and ages and gender - Christina ( F ) (30), Michael ( M ) ( 30 ) , Landon ( M ) ( 8 ), Ella ( F ) ( 5 )
Special diets - no
Special occasions - no
Character likes - Christina Mickey & Peter Pan, Michael Incredibles & Monster Inc , Landon Han Solo & Indiana Jones , Ella Princesses Jasmine, Belle and gets her name from Cinderella.

Disboard Name - Momof4wifeof1
Stateroom - #9046
Number in party - 6
Names and ages and gender - Jennie-( F ) turning 36 the 18th of Dec Tink & Gus Gus from Cinderella
Jeremy - M - ( 34 ) - Cars
Ethan - M - ( 15 ) - POTC
Blake - M - (12 )- POTC
Colby - M - ( 10 ) Lightning
Miss Gracie - F - ( 4 ) - Frozen and princesses but is a tomboy
Special diets - none
Special occasions - 1st Cruise/6 days post bday for me!

Disboard Name - Dytx
Stateroom - 6504
Number in party - 3
Names and ages and gender - Darleen (F) ( 72 ) , Don (M )( 73 ) , Allen (M) (48 )
Special diets - none
Special occasions - 7th Cruise

Last edited:
Hello All

Welcome! My name is Paula and my wife's name is Jo. We are from the UK and beyond excited to be booked on this fabulous Christmas cruise. Jo and I were recently married as they changed the law here in the UK so we are still excited about that. I am medically retired and Jo is a managing director of an IT company in London. Plus a full time carer for me since my condition sadly progressed. She is an angel sent from heaven!

Here we are last year on The Dream..me on left my Jo on right

cfc1ff18d8094b21a1fd56dee2c674ba_zpsd81921e2.jpg

This is our 5th sailing on The Dream. Yes I think we like it! We also are sailing The Magic for the first time in May 2015 and looking forward to that.

I wanted to start a small FE of about 5-6 families. All shapes and sizes welcome. I am sorry I cannot do anymore as I am disabled so getting around the ship is a challenge! We will close when we hit the magic number of a maximum 6 families. We already have 3 from the great Disneymadhouse thread. I already knew Claire aka Disneymadhouse from other threads :-)

So here are the members of our small FE already

Paula Sedley-Burke
Disneymadhouse
Dytx
Rapunzelmom

What I need from you good people is your disboard name, stateroom number when you know it. How many in your party and if they are adults or children and first names. Ages and genders and if there are any diet requests. Finally any special occasions like birthdays.

Here is what ours looks like

Disboard name paula sedley-burke
Stateroom 5686
Number in party 2 female adults
Names and ages Paula ( 44 ) and Jo (47)
Paula can't eat chocolate
No special occasion other than yippeee it's Christmas on DCL!

Thanks for organising this Paula :goodvibes

Disboard name - Disneymadhouse
Stateroom - 7684
Number in party - 3
Names and ages - Claire (40), Mark (42) and Lilly - Mae (7)
No special diets
It is Lilly - Mae's 7th birthday the day we board!

Claire :)

Thanks for organising this Paula :goodvibes Disboard name - Disneymadhouse Stateroom - 7684 Number in party - 3 Names and ages - Claire (40), Mark (42) and Lilly - Mae (7) No special diets It is Lilly - Mae's 7th birthday the day we board! Claire :)
great welcome Claire, Mark and Lilly-Mae how exciting folks to have a birthday girl in our FE yeah! Thanks for joining.

This is awesome!!! So excited about this!
Dashboard name: rapunzelmom
Stateroom 8502
Me: Tracy (50) yikes
DD: Alexandra (9) at boarding
No allergies or anything
A little about us: our family is me, Alexander and 3 cats. Alexandra "came home" from Guatemala at 11 months so it has always been just the 2 of us. Christmas at Disney is on my bucket list and as I hit 50 this year I thought i had better get started. I have OD'd on cruise threads the last couple of days and now I thinking have even more questions, ignorance was bliss. The cruise book should be here tomorrow!

This is awesome!!! So excited about this! Dashboard name: rapunzelmom Stateroom 8502 Me: Tracy (50) yikes DD: Alexandra (9) at boarding No allergies or anything A little about us: our family is me, Alexander and 3 cats. Alexandra "came home" from Guatemala at 11 months so it has always been just the 2 of us. Christmas at Disney is on my bucket list and as I hit 50 this year I thought i had better get started. I have OD'd on cruise threads the last couple of days and now I thinking have even more questions, ignorance was bliss. The cruise book should be here tomorrow!
Welcome , Welcome and again Welcome Tracy and Alexandra! Oh how amazing, yes get that bucket list complete. This is a bucket list top contender for me also. How sweet that Alexandra came home at 11 months. How you are blessed to have her. Great re 3 cats! I know what you mean re OD'd but you are among friends here that can never get enough! We are Disney mad. I just can't wait. Thanks for joining our FE. Looking forward to sailing with you.

My daughter and I would also like to join the FE!
Disboard: Holmash
Holly and daughter Masha (will be 11)
Stateroom 2519.
Just want to do something incredibly different for Christmas.

My daughter and I would also like to join the FE! Disboard: Holmash Holly (59) and daughter Masha (will be 11) Stateroom 2519. Just want to do something incredibly different for Christmas.
oh super excited! welcome to you and you DD Masha. I am very pleased to have you in our little fun size FE. Thank you for joining :-) It is fun to do something different. No catering, worries only what activity to do next!

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are all having a good New Year. Isn't it excited we will be cruising and exchanging FE gifts this year! I repeat This Year! We simply cannot wait :-)

329 days to go....

I too am so excited! I have been so focused on the cruise, I forgot all about a March conference in Las Vegas! Switching gears for a couple of weeks but maybe I'll do some FE shopping!

I too am so excited! I have been so focused on the cruise, I forgot all about a March conference in Las Vegas! Switching gears for a couple of weeks but maybe I'll do some FE shopping!
oh how excited we love Vegas! Which hotel you staying in?

Oh my Ceasers Palace. I love that place! I hope you get some time to sneak in a bit of time to yourself.

Do you still have room for another family in your FE? My husband and I are taking our 9 yo twin boys on this cruise. It will be the first time for all of us. We are so excited!

Do you still have room for another family in your FE? My husband and I are taking our 9 yo twin boys on this cruise. It will be the first time for all of us. We are so excited!
Of course! I would be super excited to have you in our small FE! Welcome :-) twins how lovely. Could youkindly supply me with the information needed on the first post?

Disboard name; dcplanegirl
Syayeroom: 7020
Party size: 4
People: Jason (33), Danielle (33), Wesley (9), Logan (9)
No allergies to worry about
No special occasion for us other than great family time at Christmas. We will be spending New Years at the parks.

Disboard name; dcplanegirl
Syayeroom: 7020
Party size: 4
People: Jason (33), Danielle (33), Wesley (9), Logan (9)
No allergies to worry about
No special occasion for us other than great family time at Christmas. We will be spending New Years at the parks.
Thank you! How fabulous NY at the parks. Where are you guys from?

:sail:I have heard that Seattle has a similar climate to the UK. Poor you! No wonder we both enjoy that Florida sunshine. I have added you to our FE and your disboard name to the list on the front page.

That's a wrap folks! I declare this FE closed! Welcome everybody to our small but ship shaped FE!

Hi All!!!

I can't begin to describe our excitement for our first Disney cruise! And I'm so glad to finally have followed instructions on how to participate in a FE!! However, now I fear we have missed the opportunity :( Is there any room for one more family? We are a family of 4 - if not, how do I get involved in another? Newbie alert ;)

Christina - Sailing 12/24 for some Disney infused Cruising Christmas magic!

Hi All!!!

I can't begin to describe our excitement for our first Disney cruise! And I'm so glad to finally have followed instructions on how to participate in a FE!! However, now I fear we have missed the opportunity :( Is there any room for one more family? We are a family of 4 - if not, how do I get involved in another? Newbie alert ;)

Christina - Sailing 12/24 for some Disney infused Cruising Christmas magic!
Hi Christina. Oh you and your family are in for a treat with this ship and your first cruise. Word of warning though it's super addictive! Now I think we can just squeeze your family in as you sound so nice. Then we will def call it closedz, welcome to our FE! Could you kindly fill in the information on the first page? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter