Merry and Bright Dessert Party in HS?

I haven't been before, and meeting the Beast is the main reason we're eating there so dinner is definitely a must for us! I checked and saw that dinner starts at 4:00 so that's the time I'm aiming for if I can! I'm glad to hear the portions aren't too big in case we can't move it. Thanks so much for your help!!

You're welcome! I really enjoy interacting with other Disney "friends" and helping out when I can.
One final suggestion - It doesn't always work but has worked once for us and once for another family we know. If you can't get it changed online, go to the check-in post right outside the Beast's castle gates first thing after you get in the park that day. Tell them the situation and ask if they have any cancellations or openings and can they make the change for you right there? You may get lucky. But if you can't, try the same thing again towards the end of lunch hours just before dinner hours are starting. Can't make any promises, but you might get lucky and they might be able to sneak you in (especially if you are only a party of two). Good luck!

You're welcome! I really enjoy interacting with other Disney "friends" and helping out when I can.
One final suggestion - It doesn't always work but has worked once for us and once for another family we know. If you can't get it changed online, go to the check-in post right outside the Beast's castle gates first thing after you get in the park that day. Tell them the situation and ask if they have any cancellations or openings and can they make the change for you right there? You may get lucky. But if you can't, try the same thing again towards the end of lunch hours just before dinner hours are starting. Can't make any promises, but you might get lucky and they might be able to sneak you in (especially if you are only a party of two). Good luck!
Good suggestion! We're a party of 3 but I'll give it a try if I can't change my ADR before we go. Thanks!!

I was excited to attend this, until I saw the $69 per person price. With the open seating, that it takes place during the regular park hours, and the fact that if you want to see everything you need to walk down the very crowded streets, my wife and I decided to spend the $69 per person on dinner at HBD instead.

Ok so yesterday I said I emailed them and said that I was upset the lights were leaving and then asked about the specifics with the blanket. Someone just called me about both.

1. She said she was very upset about the lights as well, and when I pushed to see if they were doing anything else in place of them since it is a big gap to leave, she said nothing official ("official" became a trend in this convo) and all they know right now is no lights at HS anymore. We have already heard the family was told to expect the lights returned to them so I do not think this could mean anything like them returning in a new spot. Hopefully, they are talking about a new light show somewhere else though. She also said I was the third call in a row she was making about the lights.

2. I did better with the blanket though :yay: She said she called HS merchandising and while they do not have anything official, the last time they did a special dessert party at MK for the new castle lighting show they gave away a similar blanket with a photo of the castle on it. So everyone there expects it to somehow reflect the lights. Then she stressed again that it was not "official" lol.

We have Minnie Christmas dinner at Hollywood and vine at 4.35 do u think it's worth trying to get a adr for this too. Or is it too much and would we get there in time xx cost for 6 of us works out a lot but will it b worth it. What to do ??
My personal opinion would be that it would be overkill and not worth the expense. You will get dessert at your Minnie dinner. Just enjoy the lights!!

My personal opinion would be that it would be overkill and not worth the expense. You will get dessert at your Minnie dinner. Just enjoy the lights!!
I'm in the same predicament. I have decided to enjoys Minnie's dinner with no rush and just enjoy a walk through the lights!! Then there is Fantasmic. It would be a lot of back and forth in the park!!

I booked. We have Minnie that day, so I will wait and hear reviews on both, then purge one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter