• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Merry and Bright Dessert Party..Any Rumors?

So happy I was able to book online this morning! Will be there the final night of the lights!

I was able to book for Christmas Eve and I'm pretty excited. The information on the WDW site states you'll receive a "heart-warming keepsake custom roll-up stadium blanket". My daughter will be so excited!

Got ours too for Nov 28th! So excited and I think it is much cheaper than last year! Last year was 89 adults / 59 kids (I think) and this year its 69/39 and you still get alcohol and a keepsake- yeah!

They said "doors" open at 6- first come first serve on open seating- it's a good idea to get there early to pick a good spot- some seats have a blocked view of the lights. Once you have the seats you can go in and out as you please.

I booked the dessert party but was wondering if anyone knew what was on the menu for the dinner reception? I haven't called in yet - in a training class right now :)

Treat your family to a private Dinner Reception featuring holiday-themed fare, including shrimp, beef and turkey served with wine, beer and other specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages

Treat your family to a private Dinner Reception featuring holiday-themed fare, including shrimp, beef and turkey served with wine, beer and other specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Wow, that was quick! Thanks so much - great advice on getting there early!

THANK YOU for posting the link! I could not move forward (click on it) on the dining page but this link worked perfectly. Booked for Nov 6th! So excited as this will be my first (and last) time seeing the lights!

Wonder if it is each guest or just per group?

If it is like last year it will be per person- We each got a lanyard at entrance to let us in and out as we pleased. At the bottom of the lanyard was a piece they tore off when they gave each person their keepsake.

Think I will wait for a review and take my chances after. It seems a bit costly to me.

I will say it is much cheaper than last year- given no FP to the Frozen sing along like last year but who cares about that. You do get to cancel until 24 hours before the party. If interested I would book/pay now and, if the reviews are bad, cancel later. B/c this is the last year of the lights I think this will sell out--- I could be wrong though.

Can I ask who is going to the Dinner Reception Jan 1st-3rd? I'm happy to be able to go in Nov. but would love to go on the last night and also receive the shadowbox keepsake. My husband already joked my Christmas present could be a plane ticket to fly me down for the night.

We are sure the dessert party includes alcohol? Just double checking, since it specifies beer and wine at the dinner party, but doesn't specifically say so for the dessert party.

We are sure the dessert party includes alcohol? Just double checking, since it specifies beer and wine at the dinner party, but doesn't specifically say so for the dessert party.

The CM who sold me the tickets over the phone said there should be. The website really doesn't give any details on dessert or drinks but it does have this in the disclaimer
  • Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government identification will be required to verify age.

The CM who sold me the tickets over the phone said there should be. The website really doesn't give any details on dessert or drinks but it does have this in the disclaimer
  • Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government identification will be required to verify age.
Yeah, I did see that, just would love them to be a bit more specific. I did book, even though I wasn't going to, but if it didn't include drinks the price would just be too high for me.

yes, i booked and she stated "specialty drinks" i asked specifically for alcohol and she said beer/wine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter