Merriest Christmas After Hours and Park Reservation ????

melana

DIS Veteran
Hi all. Heading down for a quick trip at the end of November. Wanting to do the Merriest After Hours event one evening at MK.

may question is- can I do my park reservation at another park for that day And still enter MK for the Merriest? Or do I need to have MK as my park for the day.
I hope this makes sense.

Hi all. Heading down for a quick trip at the end of November. Wanting to do the Merriest After Hours event one evening at MK.

may question is- can I do my park reservation at another park for that day And still enter MK for the Merriest? Or do I need to have MK as my park for the day.
I hope this makes sense.

You need not make your park reservation for MK – unless you want to.

I hope this makes sense.
Yes. You can have a reservation at another park that day, but you cannot get in to MK for the party until 7:00. Other options, are no park reservation and wait to get in to MK at 7:00 or have an MK reservation for that day and also the party.

Yes. You can have a reservation at another park that day, but you cannot get in to MK for the party until 7:00. Other options, are no park reservation and wait to get in to MK at 7:00 or have an MK reservation for that day and also the party.

If OP has a park hopper, they can, also, go to another park with a reservation first and then hop to MK at 2 pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter