Mens Disney Clothing

faulknerm

DLRP Here We Come...March 2010!!!
Is it just me, or is Disney themed clothing for men a bit thin on the ground?

I've had no problem whatsoever finding clothes for Abi, Sarah or my Mum - but am yet to find a single thing for myself!! :sad2:

I'm not saying that I want a whole new Disney themed wardrobe, just a couple of T-Shirts with Mickey on will do me fine, and maybe a fleece or 2 as well.

I know that Disney characters aren't very Macho, but surely I can't be the only man that wants to get into the spirit of things when I go to DLRP?

Can anybody suggest anywhere over here that I can find Disney themed T-Shirts and Fleeces for myself, or am I going to have to bite the bullet and pay the park/village prices once I get over there? (Assuming that there are mens clothes available over there?)

MASSIVE THANKS!!! :goodvibes:worship::thumbsup2

The ones on Retrobay are perfect...and I'd never even heard of it, so wouldn't have thought to look there...

This is why I love DIS! :grouphug:

Only one problem now...can you please explain to my bank manager why I had to make a massive payment to Retrobay?? :rotfl:

Marc you are not the only man who looks out for Disney gear.
Any visit to the parks I am always looking out for ties to add to my collection.
I have found it harder and harder to get anything different rather than the usual generic gear :)

Marc you are not the only man who looks out for Disney gear.
Any visit to the parks I am always looking out for ties to add to my collection.
I have found it harder and harder to get anything different rather than the usual generic gear :)

Glad I'm not the only one. :laughing:

Just noticed your username and name in your Sig - I guess it's you that I've just bought the red Mickey fleece from then? :thumbsup2

I always stock up when we visit Disneyland Paris as the Disney Stores in the UK haven't sold men's clothes for a few years now.

I am currently wearing a nice striped shirt I bought in Main St. Motors, along with 3 other shirts. I love that they sell smart shirts that I can wear to work and they fit so well - if they still sell them then I will be stocking up when we go in May.

We much prefer Disneyland Paris clothing than normal Disney clothing - reminds us of our special place!

Asda had some, Paul got a Green goofy one £6 and a Grey Mr incredible one for the same price I think!!!:thumbsup2 He also got a lime green mickey one from Next.

Glad I'm not the only one. :laughing:

Just noticed your username and name in your Sig - I guess it's you that I've just bought the red Mickey fleece from then? :thumbsup2

There are a few DLP items to be found on ebay ;)

I am currently wearing a nice striped shirt I bought in Main St. Motors, along with 3 other shirts. I love that they sell smart shirts that I can wear to work and they fit so well - if they still sell them then I will be stocking up when we go in May.

We much prefer Disneyland Paris clothing than normal Disney clothing - reminds us of our special place!

I think I bought this same shirt Steve. One of my favourites :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter