• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Men Spiting

Males: Do you spit in the urinal before you use it?

• Yes

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • No

Votes: 23 85.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weedy

DIS Veteran
Never knew this was a thing until talking with family today.
Men do you spit in the urinal before using?

Yes, I want to know, why do we want to know? We ladies also do not tell about the secrets that go on in our bathrooms (you know, the thing behind the thing 🙃 )
Men are entitled to their secrets too.

I think someone's having you on. No, I don't think I've ever done that. But I'm not really a spitter.

Last edited:
I do not do that. WhenI was young, in the early 60’s I remember men doing that a lot when ever I was in a public toilet. I do not see it quite as much now though my husband does it!

Since Sturgis is still in the news cycle, I think spitting in the urinal is mostly a redneck thing, so you may or may not have heard of it.

DH says he does not do this and never has but sees guys do it all the time and does not understand it.

Just asked DH and he gave me a really weird look 😅 then thought about it a second and said he has never noticed anyone do that. He lived in the Pacific NW until early adulthood and has lived in the South East for the last 20 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter