• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Men in Black Ride

Manatee

Mouseketeer
I know this question has been asked loads of times, but how or what do I do to get the high score on the Men in Black Ride in Universal studio's???:confused3

I know this question has been asked loads of times, but how or what do I do to get the high score on the Men in Black Ride in Universal studio's???:confused3

Getting high score is not that hard, getting 999,999 is a different thing. Read the handbook. if you have ridden before and have a memory, the detail should ring some bells. It might be your best method is to ride and not shoot, just learn where the tragets are at on the ride. Then ride and shoot and see what you have forgotten in the rush of the ride. It is all about getting comfortable with your gun and with the flow of the ride as you come up on the tragets you want to hit. :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter