Memory Maker worth purchasing or not?

yes- it pretty obvious- there is a button for boarders and one for stickers, there is also a spot where you can crop and flip photos around. I can't long in anymore since my photos have expired, but it should be all on the right hand side. I think each button has sub categories like holidays, or celebrations, princess, or park theme or whatever. There were quite a few options to choose from. That is also where we found the stickers to label our ride pictures.

Once you have it decorated and saved, you can download the individual picture instead of having to download all of them again. It does a zip folder again which you have to open and then move the one photo to your folder on your computer

I made a folder right onto my desktop so I could easily slide photos from the opened zip file to my Disney folder on my desktop.

Awesome, thanks so much! I will check it again. :)

Will everyone on the reservation be linked to memory maker via their magic band?

We are visiting in a few week with our 5 kids (ages 12-2). If I purchase memory maker will all of our magicbands be linked? If my kids want a ride ohoto can they have their own band scanned or must it be my band?

How do I add MM to an existing reservation? Do I have to call WDW travel? Reservation is for April and paid in full.

I assume that once you've downloaded the pictures, you are free to print these anywhere (such as Costco, etc?)

Bumping this question...

I'm guessing that if your photos download as a zip file, you could just drop that onto a zip drive and take that to your store of choice to print?

yes- you are free to print as your see fit.

I made a photobook from the memory maker site, but I also made a small photobook book for my parents, and a coffee mug for my husband and a photo ornament - all from shutterfly.

I have printed a fair amount of photos as well from target and wallgreens. No issues at all

Does anyone have any recent experience with MM and an ipad? We're bring ours and I would like to check the photos at night, just to make sure they're there. Thanks!

You can check the photos on the ipad in the Safari browser. I did that every night. My Splash Mtn photo did not make it in so I was able to go to the Photo center and they found it for me

Does anyone know if you only view them on an iPhone or iPad? We have Android phones and didn't want to take the iPad if I don't need it.

Does anyone know if you only view them on an iPhone or iPad? We have Android phones and didn't want to take the iPad if I don't need it.

People are just using the mobile browser. It has nothing to do with an iphone or iPad merely that they're viewing a desktop web site on a mobile device. As always, the mobile device will do strange things because well it's a mobile device.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

yes- it pretty obvious- there is a button for boarders and one for stickers, there is also a spot where you can crop and flip photos around. I can't long in anymore since my photos have expired, but it should be all on the right hand side. I think each button has sub categories like holidays, or celebrations, princess, or park theme or whatever. There were quite a few options to choose from. That is also where we found the stickers to label our ride pictures.

Once you have it decorated and saved, you can download the individual picture instead of having to download all of them again. It does a zip folder again which you have to open and then move the one photo to your folder on your computer

I made a folder right onto my desktop so I could easily slide photos from the opened zip file to my Disney folder on my desktop.

I looked on my phone, and I still didn't see the borders option. :( I don't know why I am not seeing it. I just searched the help field, and it said you have to click in the individual picture you want, then click enhance. I tried it just now from my phone, but it won't let me click on a picture. I am going to have to do some more messing around with the photos on my desktop. Maybe since I am on my phone it won't give me the same options?

When looking at the profile page, all I see is a "favorites" button, claim photos, share photos, download all, special offers, photopass archive disc and photo extension. I looked under the products tab and don't see it under there either.

I looked on my phone, and I still didn't see the borders option. :( I don't know why I am not seeing it. I just searched the help field, and it said you have to click in the individual picture you want, then click enhance. I tried it just now from my phone, but it won't let me click on a picture. I am going to have to do some more messing around with the photos on my desktop. Maybe since I am on my phone it won't give me the same options?

When looking at the profile page, all I see is a "favorites" button, claim photos, share photos, download all, special offers, photopass archive disc and photo extension. I looked under the products tab and don't see it under there either.

I did all of mine on my laptop computer.

I did all of mine on my laptop computer.

I believe I saw the same options when I checked it on my desktop the other night, but I didn't try clicking on the photo and looking for enhance. Hopefully that's the issue. ;)

Yeah... Desktop web site, mobile device. That's why it's not working for you

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I believe I saw the same options when I checked it on my desktop the other night, but I didn't try clicking on the photo and looking for enhance. Hopefully that's the issue. ;)

You are correct- you have to click on the individual picture you want to decorate.

It should work if you get on a regular computer vs your phone.

Will everyone on the reservation be linked to memory maker via their magic band?

We are visiting in a few week with our 5 kids (ages 12-2). If I purchase memory maker will all of our magicbands be linked? If my kids want a ride ohoto can they have their own band scanned or must it be my band?

Can anyone weigh in on this. We are going as a party of six, my family of four with Nana and niece. We are on the fence. I did buy the regular photo pass CD for our trip last Sept and really liked it ( I still see a link where I can buy the disk preorder for $119.99) not sure if I really care about the ride photos but if it is easier to us with the MagicBands than maybe we should get the MM.

Just make a copy of the photo before you decorate so you have your original. It saves the borders on the pictures pretty quickly, if you are not careful. So I always made a copy and then decorated.

I seem to remember the last time I used Photopass it would automatically save whatever edits I made as a new picture. So, are you saying you have to create a copy of it will save over the original?
:confused3

Can anyone weigh in on this. We are going as a party of six, my family of four with Nana and niece. We are on the fence. I did buy the regular photo pass CD for our trip last Sept and really liked it ( I still see a link where I can buy the disk preorder for $119.99) not sure if I really care about the ride photos but if it is easier to us with the MagicBands than maybe we should get the MM.

Everyone can be linked via MB's. There is a section on MDE where you can put in friends and family and link them all to MM.

I seem to remember the last time I used Photopass it would automatically save whatever edits I made as a new picture. So, are you saying you have to create a copy of it will save over the original?
:confused3

yes it automatically saves the edits you make over the original picture. .

So make a copy so you have your original and then make edits on the one of them, leaving the original well. original.

Personally I really liked that I could just get my MagicBand scanned and all of the pictures linked on it, as opposed to having to collect a bunch of photopass cards. It was so easy and the photographer just takes their little machine and scans your band when they are finished. Only once did the photographer think she had an issue, and gave me a photopass card just in case, but the pictures had worked and were in my account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter