Memory Maker past price increases

Duck143

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know when Disney has historically increased the price of Memory Maker. It's $185 in advance now and I would like it for our trip in June and would rather not have a price increase before we go.

Does anyone know when Disney has historically increased the price of Memory Maker. It's $185 in advance now and I would like it for our trip in June and would rather not have a price increase before we go.
If I'm not mistaken, they just increased the price within the last couple of months, so you should be good. I wouldn't say it's guaranteed though and might be worth it if you can swing it now just to be safe.

Memory Maker has not had as many price increases as other things.

The last price increase before Oct 2023 was June 2017.

Date of new pricing - pre-arrival price (at least 3 days prior) - on property price

Oct 2023 - $185 - $210

Oct 2020 - no change to pricing, offered a deal that extended use window

June 2017 - $169 - $199

Dec 2015 - $149 - $199

As the PP said, Memory Maker had a price increase in Oct. 2023 and that was the first one since 2017. You can purchase it any time and it will just sit in your MDE account until you use it. Once you purchase it you don't have to worry about price increases. We buy it for every trip and I usually buy it months ahead of time just in case of a price increase. I booked a trip this past August and in September I was thinking, "Hmmm, the price of Memory Maker hasn't gone up in years. I should probably buy it now." I think I bought it about 2 weeks before the price went up.

As the PP said, Memory Maker had a price increase in Oct. 2023 and that was the first one since 2017. You can purchase it any time and it will just sit in your MDE account until you use it. Once you purchase it you don't have to worry about price increases. We buy it for every trip and I usually buy it months ahead of time just in case of a price increase. I booked a trip this past August and in September I was thinking, "Hmmm, the price of Memory Maker hasn't gone up in years. I should probably buy it now." I think I bought it about 2 weeks before the price went up.
I wish I had purchased it before the increase. Sometimes I beat the increase, but not that time. I'd just hate for it to go up again before June.

I wish I had purchased it before the increase. Sometimes I beat the increase, but not that time. I'd just hate for it to go up again before June.

I'd be shocked if it goes up again before June. It's been 6 years since the last price increase, I doubt they'd do another one within 6 months. I'm guessing it will be another year or two before the price goes up again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter