Memory maker for all in party

disney075

Earning My Ears
Hi. Someone in our reservation bought memory maker and everyone else is linked under them, does that mean the memory maker will work with everyones magic bands?

Yes, which is part of what I love about it. I can skip a ride---because I'm a big baby---and still get pics of the rest of my family (who wouldn't bother taking pics on their own) when they go on the ride. :)

Make sue that everyone linked to the memory maker allows you to see their pictures. Somehow my 20 yr old son checked that only he could see them. It took us awhile for it to be sorted out at guest services a few days into trip, when we realized we could not see his pictures.

And when that person is trying to view the pictures that someone else scanned, make sure they touch "Filter" and then "View All." I think the default setting is "Only Mine." It took us a few days to figure out this was why I couldn't see pictures my husband had scanned.

So if I buy an AP this June and get MM with it, and then next June (before my AP expires) I take a trip with all my kids and grandkids in a 3BR villa at SSR, they will all be on it and no one else will need to buy one?

So if I buy an AP this June and get MM with it, and then next June (before my AP expires) I take a trip with all my kids and grandkids in a 3BR villa at SSR, they will all be on it and no one else will need to buy one?
Right. As long as you are all linked in MDE as Friends and Family.

Memory maker (Or the photo dowload entitlement that comes with APs) entitles the holder to download any pictures that are active in their account at the time. Linking other people through Friends & Family (and making sure they are set to share pictures) lets them show up in your (Memory Maker/AP holder) photo stream. As such, they are active pictures in YOUR account, and YOU can edit/download them. So while your linked Friends & Family won't need to purchase Memory Maker themselves, technically they aren't the ones using it, YOU the AP/Memory Maker holder are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter