Memory Maker for a couple

kathy040690

Mouseketeer
Wondering if you feel memory maker would be worth it for jsut my husband and i? This will be our "honeymood"...only 9 years after our wedding.. and first trip away without the kids !!

Not sure if its worth the $$ !!
we are already splurging on the hotel.. Changed from POP to Port Orleans French quarter !

We love memory maker and is great especially for the magic shots! It is also a benefit so that you can get a bunch of photos of you as a couple and not have to keep asking random people. They have tons of photographers staged throughout the parks at perfect photo spots! Also the photos can be edited online and given different frames. If you do get it, be sure to ask each photographer if they have an magic shots as these can change from park to park!

Yes, definitely worth it!

If you are in any Disney FB groups for your month of travel, you could see if someone wants to do a MM share and split the cost with you. I have only done this when traveling with friends I know, but it seems to be very popular to do. I am not sure if there is a MM share group here on Disboards.

I get memory maker for me and think of it as my souvenir. Then I run around loving life in the park getting all my "free" photos lol. Obviously they're not free, but having grown up paying $15 per pic, getting hundreds for $169 still feels like such a deal!

100% worth it. My wife and I get it every trip, and I couldn't think of going without it!

It's nice to finally have pictures of US TOGETHER

And there are so many opportunities for different pictures, very easy to get your money's worth

Not to mention you get all the ride photos/videos as well

I've never gotten it before but now that we have a little one, we just might do it this time!!

Next year my hubby and I are going, just the two of us, and I plan to get it. I figure its a great way to get photos of just the two of us without having to ask others to take one for us.

Absolutely yes worth it. And besides not having to ask other people to take your picture, having all the attraction photos included is a huge cost savings compared to actually buying those.

I couldn't imagine not getting Memory Maker on a trip. I wish they had this years ago when my husband and I went before we had kids, most of our pictures are of just one of us. Even when we do have our kids with us we still have the photographer take pics of just my husband and I and some of those are my favorite pictures. With the number of pictures you can end up with at the end of a vacation it's cheaper than any photographer you can hire for a photoshoot.

We get it for our trips but we are usually there at least 7 days. I'm not sure how long your trip is.

On our last trip ( 10 days ) we had over 300 pictures. It was great! With only 2 of us going, and I hate asking others to take pictures of us, it was pretty much the only way I was going to get pictures of the 2 of us in the same photo.

We always get it whether it was just us or the family. It's so much fun to get some unique couple or family pictures.
I think its really worth the money. The way I figure, the ride photos almost pays for the cost of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter