• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MEMORY MAKER FOR 1 DAY?

troydjames

Universal Pass holder/ Disney dad
Is there a 1 day option for memory maker? we have time for 1 day MK and MNSSHP would like to get some pictures but not for $169.00

Copy pasting from Mousesavers newsletter from Jan of this year: A new one-day Memory Maker is available for $59 in the My Disney Experience mobile app only. Memory Maker One Day can only be purchased during or after your vacation and only if there are Disney PhotoPass photos in your account. They have some info on their website as well.

Last year there was an option to purchase the 1-day Memory Maker for a Party day.

In MDE, the only Memory Maker option available now is the $169 unlimited downloads.

They did one two years ago for the MNSSHP party for $39 that was pretty cool. I'm sure if they still do it it's more expensive now. But the cool thing about it was we didn't buy it until we walked into the party that night - but it loaded ALL of our pictures from that day - from 3 different parks - which was really a good deal. I would check to see if they have that again for your party day - unless you're not going to other parks earlier in the day.

Can you also purchase individual photos from photo pass?

I'm in the same bought. Doing Pirates and Pals cruise and MNSSHP over a weekend in Oct and might like a couple pics if they come out well.
But not for $169.
I read that this year they won't offer the one day memory maker with just MNSHHP tickets.
Hopefully that's not true!

you can also hand your camera to the CM and ask them to take a picture of you with your camera for the meet a greet the only down side is no magic shots

Yes, you can purchase just one or two photos, not sure if they have to be right on the day taken though most likely not.

Had our pic taken with Olaf at HS in May and just wanted that one photo. Went to the camera center on our way out of the park and chose from the shots the CM had taken, just touched our band to the photo viewer there. A single 5 x 7 with tax was $18 and change.

Yes, you can purchase just one or two photos, not sure if they have to be right on the day taken though most likely not.

Had our pic taken with Olaf at HS in May and just wanted that one photo. Went to the camera center on our way out of the park and chose from the shots the CM had taken, just touched our band to the photo viewer there. A single 5 x 7 with tax was $18 and change.

Thanks.
I assume you can purchase a digital download too? I'd prefer that.
Last time I didn't have memory maker but photos from meet and greets and some rides showed up on MDE (with watermark) I looked at them and decided they weren't any better than mine so didn't get them. But wonder if I could have paid for individual downloads.

Supposedly the one day option appears in the MDE app once you have some photopass pictures linked. I don't think it appears as an option ahead of time. I am planning on buying the one day option during our trip at the end of the month.

I find this interesting...just when I think I've done all sorts of research for a trip a nugget like this comes along. I do not see this as an option in my MDE. Have many people had success with this coming up when in the park?

It comes up for me right now if I go into MDE and select a photo. $59 for "unlimited downloads of your photos for this day."
Thanks, ravenclawtrekkie! So a guest can wait until "day of" or even after to select photos from one day?

It only shows up as an option if there are photos linked to the MDE.

Thanks, ravenclawtrekkie! So a guest can wait until "day of" or even after to select photos from one day?

The picture I selected to see the option is from almost three weeks ago now, so I would guess you can do it until your photos expire.

Don't want to make assumptions...are ride pictures included too?

The picture I selected to see the option is a ride photo from Splash Mountain. Ride photos are presumably included. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter