Memories Weddings and VRs! Chat Here!

Thank for the reassurance! :goodvibes
I'm sure all will work out but I'm glad I'm not the only one who worried about it!
We're hoping for a VR either march 3rd or 4th. We leave for a cruise march 4th. We had a wonderful wedding 14 years ago but as the first wedding of our generation, on both sides of the family, we were kind of gently pushed into a rather traditional affair when really we just wanted it to be us on the beach! So a vow renewal on luau beach with just our girls would be a wonderful experience. And now I'm old enough and bold enough to tell others they're not invited!:rotfl2:
Thanks again, Anita

I am having a memories wedding at Luau Beach on 11/13/11.

The photographer states up to an hour for the ceremony, if the ceremony is only 20 minutes will they spend the rest of the time taking pictures around the resort? Or is it just pictures taken at the ceremony and that's it.

I've been back and forth wondering if I should get an outside photographer instead.

I am having a memories wedding at Luau Beach on 11/13/11.

The photographer states up to an hour for the ceremony, if the ceremony is only 20 minutes will they spend the rest of the time taking pictures around the resort? Or is it just pictures taken at the ceremony and that's it.

I've been back and forth wondering if I should get an outside photographer instead.

Congrats!

I had the same exact question as you did when we were planning our VR!

Yes, they did spend the rest of the time taking pictures around the resort. We were at the GF and got to many spots both outside and inside - I was actually surprised at how much ground we covered in that 40 minutes or so.

Hello everyone! I'm getting married in Sept and I had a couple questions I hope you all can answer for me. My soon to be hubby and I are doing the memories package but we don't have a real idea on the other 2 venues besides the beach. (We are planning from Maryland)

While the beach venue is lovely, I'm not fond of sand. :laughing: I tried googling and searching for more pictures without luck. Have any of you had your wedding at the other 2 venues and can post pictures please?? And the person I spoke to said that even though we have the 6 people total our other family members can stand farther back (he called it a "viewing area") and watch...is this true??

We really liked the SBP but it wasn't listed as a choice. :sad1:

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!:)

I have TONS of photos of all three locations at the links below, but here's a sampling...

Luau Beach: http://disneytravelbabble.com/disney-weddings/wdw-venue-photos/luau-beach/

(There are a few spots to choose from here)

DSC00573.jpg

DSC00577.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

DSC07124.jpg

Sunrise Terrace: http://disneytravelbabble.com/disney-weddings/wdw-venue-photos/sunrise-terrace/

DSC09231.jpg

DSC09212.jpg

DSC09219.jpg

DSC09226.jpg

Conch Key Marina: http://disneytravelbabble.com/disney-weddings/wdw-venue-photos/conch-key-marina/

DSC09833.jpg

DSC09834.jpg

DSC09836.jpg

(Note that at least one bride was moved across the way to Sago Cay Pointe because, well, Conch Key is basically a smoking area.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter