Memorial Weekend - What to do? What to do? What to do?......

pjmoore14

Trip - June 2007
Assuming Memorial Weekend will be busy just about everywhere, does anyone have any good tips besides staying at your resort, catching up on laundry, reading, swimming and hiking?

Would shopping at the outlet stores be a zoo?

How about Typhoon Lagoon, Pleasure Island, or Downtown Disney?

Of the three days, is one day busier than the other?

Thanks for any tips you can pass along.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:)

Piglet203 and I will be arriving on the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend (the 25th). We plan on being at the parks. Will it be busy? Probably, but we don't really care that much. The trick is to plan, plan, and plan some more. I'd rather have the parks busy and booming instead of them being absolutley empty. Have a great time!!! Maybe we'll run into you!

57 days to go!!!!!

Mickey76:)

We've arrived at WDW on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend for the past 4 or 5 years. We've gone to Epcot on Memorial Day and haven't found it crowded at all.

Mickey76 --Same here. :)
We figure on it being like Christmas shopping: Just know it will be busy and enjoy what you can. :)
DH and I are meeting another Dis couple at the Grosvenor for the Mystery Dinner. :bounce: First time we meet in person and the first time at the dinner. Looking forward to both! :D
I did get PS' lined up for the weekend, just in case. And didn't have any problem making them.

I found Memorial Day weekend to be like any ordinary weekend. There are crowds, but it's managable. I wouldn't NOT go to the parks just because it's a holiday weekend. Your there, so go. I found the best time to do laundry was at night in the late evening. I believe the laundry room is open 24 hours. Bring your own soap since you must have quarters for everything and there's no change machine. I went to the local laundrymat and bought small boxes of tide for 50 cents each and put them in a ziplock bag.

we'll be there too, 5/23-5/28. maybe we'll run into some of you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter