Memorial Day Trip Day 4

lynr

<font color=peach>How the heck were you missed!<br
Sunday

This is our last full day in Disney and my cousins last day. After breakfast at the storyteller cafe we said our sad goodbyes and they left for the airport. We went to disneyland we rode all our favorites over again and made it to space mountain. Space Mountain is much faster than the one in Disneyworld. We took the train around the park and ate lunch in the Carnation Cafe. I liked being outside and being able to watch the people go by. We stayed at the park until dark and then we headed to downtown disney to pick up last minute souviners. We had dinner at Naples, a very good Italian restaurant. I shopped as long as I could putting off the dreaded packing until I couldn't any longer. So it was back to the hotel and packing everything up. Am I the only one who does all the packing? Or does every mother and wife get stuck with this awful job? Some how everything doesn't fit back in those suitcase the way it came out. Around 12 I turned off the TV and fell asleep dreaming of our great vacation.
8:00 AM came all to fast and it was time to eat one last meal and head to the airport. We found our way to airport and returned the car. The plane left on time and we were back home before we knew it.

Some Final Thoughts:

Disneyland is nice, though its not the same as Disneyworld. I prefer Disneyworld but will always have a place in my heart for Disneyland. I can live without California Adventure and hope in time it will get better. We will return to California when we can spend more time so we can see all the sights we would have liked to see.

I hope you enjoyed reading about our little adventure.
Lyn

Thanks for the great reports, Lyn! And boy are you fast to have them up already! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter