Member Services number? Busy Signal?

When you complete the survey at the end of the call and they ask “what was the quality of the time spent on the call?” Make sure to give them low rating. They have a question later that references the service you received from the person that actually helped you.

We dont make them $ for the most part and the people calling in must complete their transaction so they dont have much of a point. Other than member add ons DVC has little incentive in their eyes to keep existing members happy. If they start taking a hit on new sales they will change.

DVCM gets paid a straight percentage of the operating budget. So, IMO, that alone is part of the problem.

DVD is different than DVCM. So personally not sure the intricacies of how much one has to influence the others expenses.

But, the question was about owners what are options other than complain and that is to vote
Out DVCM. Which is near impossible.

Well it took me 8 tries to get past the busy signal, and now am at 40 minutes of waiting time. This is a low point in 50 years of service with WDW.

Tried to call several times on Tuesday evening and a few times last night with only busy signals after the phone tree, but tonight I got through on the third call. Waited only 25 minutes before an agent picked up.

Busy, then hangs up. I need to bank my new points and I can't get though to talk to MS :headache::headache::headache::headache::headache:

Update: very weird ,just posted my comment and MS put me on hold, but no mention of a hold time . Just music.
Hold time right now is at 20 minutes+

Last edited:
I send a fifth (sixth?) complaint after the website, the phone line, all of it. Someone actually called me back to apologize.

So, maybe that's where all the staff is? Apologizing for having no staff because they are all apologizing...

And you can't even call Member Administration about any deed questions. You can only email the and then you get an automated response that they will respond within 5 business days...

I called to do the ticket promotion, and I lost count of the number of busy signals. I finally got through and was eventually connected to a cast member. I got the ticket I needed, and she even linked it to my reservations so that when I went into MDE later I was able to book park reservations.

Did I like the number of times I had to call - nope. Did I enjoy the wait time - well. kinda , as I had my headset on so I was able to do many other things while waiting. Was I treated with kindness, courtesy, respect and humor by the cast member - Absolutely ! Do I realize how fortunate I am to be able to do this, and have been able to do this for decades - Absolutely too ! I made sure to let her know that while I am sure that there are and will be callers frustrated by the current situation that my experiences with the Cast Members at the Dvc call center remains 100% positive.

I called to do the ticket promotion, and I lost count of the number of busy signals. I finally got through and was eventually connected to a cast member. I got the ticket I needed, and she even linked it to my reservations so that when I went into MDE later I was able to book park reservations.

Did I like the number of times I had to call - nope. Did I enjoy the wait time - well. kinda , as I had my headset on so I was able to do many other things while waiting. Was I treated with kindness, courtesy, respect and humor by the cast member - Absolutely ! Do I realize how fortunate I am to be able to do this, and have been able to do this for decades - Absolutely too ! I made sure to let her know that while I am sure that there are and will be callers frustrated by the current situation that my experiences with the Cast Members at the Dvc call center remains 100% positive.

Unfortunately, comments like these are where Iger makes blanket statements like guests being more satisfied during the pandemic.

I don’t really use social media much but have heard disney is responsive on those forum. Has anyone tried blasting them on Twitter or anything to see if get more meaningful response? Even if doesn’t help maybe it at least helps someone who doesn’t go to forums decide if dvc really is for them with such poor service these days.

I need to cancel the DVCMC because I will have an operation in May and cannot travel. The DVC phone line just says to call again. Three times today.

I called several times this am and did not get a busy signal but then I would go all the way through the menu to where I should be waiting on hold and it states they are busy and call back later. This is maddening

On hold 55 minutes this AM. Got a great CM who helped me with one time use points, changing reservation dates, linking my reservation to MDE (been getting error message for weeks) and adding the 4 day +2 free park ticket promo all on phone call! I was worried I would have to call back multiple times to get all my issues take care of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter