member meetings

Minnietta

Mouseketeer
Are member meetings at the different DVC Resorts held on certain days weekly? I seem to remember when we stayed at OKW a recording on the phone....is that how they inform you? We're going in July and I would like to attend.:cool:

The OKW member are held on Tuesdays at 8 a.m. in the Community Hall. We were there in May and found the meeting to be interesting and had fun with the games even though we did'nt win any prizes.

Member updates are Tuesday's at OKW and Thursday's at BWV.

They meet at 8AM in the respective Community Hall.

The information is on the materials provided at check-in and usually left as a voice mail on your room phone the day before.

Enjoy the meeting!

Basser,
Which Tuesday did you go in May? We were there for one of them....May 15th, actually.

We were probably surrounded by DIS people, but NONE of them put their DIS name on their name tags!!!! :/

ohiominnie

Ohiominnie, I was at the May 15th meeting at OKW. I sat in the front row, but did not win anything this time.

Doc,
I was in the second row, left hand side. My dh and I are the only ones who raised their hands when they asked "does anyone ski?"

Also I'm the one that won the VERY HARD ;) trivia question about Donald and Daisy's three neices names. I won the VERY COOL DVC keychain (not available in stores) :)

Remember who I was? :)

We tried to make it to the DIS meet at the flag pole that Wednesday (we had to rush back from signing papers for our add on) but we got there 15 minutes after the scheduled time, and everyone was gone :( :(

ohiominnie :p

I do remember you from the meeting. You sat right behind us!

We moved out of the sun uner the flagpole over to the chairs in front of Papa's Den and talked for about 90 minutes. Disney Duo- also from Ohio and CaskBill and DW, Peg were there with me. Sorry we missed you and didn't notice you check out the flagpole! Next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter