Member Magic: THE GUARDIANS ARE CALLING!

Does anyone know who I can contact about the transportation? We will have 2 scooters so we require Disney transportation. I'd like to know before I pay for the tickets.

Since this is targeted to guests with reservations, I would think they would need to consider this
Cant speak to this event,,,but all other events always had transportation to all resorts. As the night gets later, you might end up with a bus that goes to multiple hotels, but they will get you back.

Cant speak to this event,,,but all other events always had transportation to all resorts. As the night gets later, you might end up with a bus that goes to multiple hotels, but they will get you back.
I agree. And if the IG isn’t open, they’ll probably have buses from the front of the park to the Crescent Lake resorts, just as they’ll have to the Skyliner resorts.

We will be there and are trying to decide. I haven't even considered the transportation issue. Mmmmm I guess we could exit through International Gateway and pick up a Lyft at Beach Club? I've done a DVC event at Epcot before and all the rides were open. I can't imagine it would only be the few listed in the email. Would be nice if they would clarify.
I just talked to Member Services and was told International Gateway would not be available to enter, so I am guessing even more so it won't be available to exit. World Showcase will be closed when the park closes, not when the special event is over. Really trying to decide if any of this is worth it.

Sounds like this is going to be a limited amount of people. MM is "free" and they have the whole park open. This is a paid event and they are only keeping open a small section of the park open. So they can't be pulling that much from the sale of the ticket to pay to keep the whole park open. Also, how many people can you fit just in that one section of the park?

I am in the queue and can't believe how many are ahead of me. Clicked just at the time and it made me 786. It seems you could join the queue a little sooner and wait from there. I just don't do this enough to know the right way to go about it. I hope everyone that is trying this morning has the opportunity to get in. I have been in the queue for over 5 minutes and went from 786 to 630 now.

I was on the page before it opened where it said just to wait for the queue to start and my starting number was 878. :(

DH got in with less than 100 ahead of him. He is registered for the two of us, but I guess you don't get to pick your show time, it will be assigned to you.

I am in the queue and can't believe how many are ahead of me. Clicked just at the time and it made me 786. It seems you could join the queue a little sooner and wait from there. I just don't do this enough to know the right way to go about it. I hope everyone that is trying this morning has the opportunity to get in. I have been in the queue for over 5 minutes and went from 786 to 630 now.
I'm #461 with 160-odd people ahead but I'm dropping out - decided it makes more sense to just do a regular after-hours since I hadn't initially caught that this is only World DIscovery (guess I need to read emails more closely!). I would imagine a few others will drop off as well!

I am at 356 now after 13 minutes . Over 400 have gotten tickets so far.

Update from DH:

Actually, It just says check in will begin at 1pm ... so I assume the earlier you get to check in the earlier you get to see the movie. Maybe not assigned times after all.

I am the primary member so I should be getting the email confirmation but I haven't seen it yet.

Thank you for registering for Disney Vacation Club Guardians of the Galaxy Screen & Scream!

Event Date: Thursday, May 4, 2023

More details will come in a Know Before You Go email the week of the event!

Checking in:

For those experiencing the "Screen & Scream Package"

• Check-in for your screening of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 at AMC Disney Springs will begin at 1:00 pm near the Orange Garage entrance by Everglaze Donuts & Cold Brew.
  • This event will leverage multiple theaters with staggered start times. Guests should have their entire party together at check-in to be seated in the same theater.
  • We recommend parking in the Orange Garage. Guests should enter through Disney Springs security located on the East end of the Orange Garage nearest Planet Hollywood before making their way to the event check-in located near Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew. Please allow extra walk time.

For those experiencing the "Scream Package"

• You will be receiving an additional email with your Fandango voucher code two days prior to the event along with additional instructions on how to redeem your voucher.
    • One email will be sent containing the number of voucher codes for your registered party.

After-Hours Party in World Discovery at EPCOT on May 4, 2023:

• Event time: 10:00 pm - 1:00 am
  • Event check in begins at 9:30 pm at the Main Entrance of EPCOT.
    • Please note, International Gateway will not be available for check-in or accessible during the event.
  • This special, hard ticket event does NOT include access to EPCOT during normal operating hours. Entry into EPCOT prior to 10 pm will require paid theme park admission and park reservation.
  • Member who registered for the event must be in attendance and be the person and required to check in their full party. They also must provide a valid digital Membership ID Card and Photo ID at the time of check-in.

EPCOT Transportation:

• Complimentary parking will be available beginning at 9:30 pm.
  • If traveling to EPCOT prior to 10 pm, please utilize daily Disney Transportation or your own vehicle.
  • Starting at 8:30 pm, Walt Disney World® Bus service will be available from Disney’s Riviera Resort, Disney’s Beach Club Resort and Disney’s Boardwalk Villas to the Main Entrance of EPCOT.
  • Return transportation to all Disney Vacation Club Resorts via Walt Disney World® Bus service will be available until 2 am.

Additional Information:

• To cancel or modify this reservation, you will need to contact Member Services 72 hours prior to the event to avoid surrendering full payment.
  • Event registration is required; walk-ins will not be permitted. Event offerings are subject to change without notice.

As a part of Membership Extras, an incidental benefit, these Member benefits are subject to change, availability or termination and may require a fee. Membership Extras are available with eligible ownership interests. Visit http://disneyvacationclub.com/memextraspolicy for more information.

Just got in and got the Screen & Scream package. I wonder how many screens they will show it on there? Glad we got in as we had not planned that day for a park day. WooHoo

So we had Via Napoli for 12:10. I guess I need to cancel that. But it looks like we should probably be done by 3 or 4 from the movie so it might be worth it to get an ADR for dinner that night?

I had 3 devices going and got 184, 365, and 503. The 184 screen froze so I didn't get in until the 365 became available. Got the Stay and Screen easily.

I was very glad to see the confirmation had that transportation will be available until 2pm!

I had 3 devices going and got 184, 365, and 503. The 184 screen froze so I didn't get in until the 365 became available. Got the Stay and Screen easily.

I was very glad to see the confirmation had that transportation will be available until 2pm!
I had 2 devices going. I logged on before 11AM. On my iPhone I got # 52 and was really happy with that. On my Dell Laptop I got 553. Once my number was called on my iPhone I entered my membership # & hit continue, then I got a blank white screen & it never went beyond that. Fortunately I didn't close my laptop & about 15 minutes later my number was called & I was able to register. We opted for the Scream Package since we're planning on going to Typhoon Lagoon that day. Also doing DAH @ DHS the night before.

I had 2 devices going. I logged on before 11AM. On my iPhone I got # 52 and was really happy with that. On my Dell Laptop I got 553. Once my number was called on my iPhone I entered my membership # & hit continue, then I got a blank white screen & it never went beyond that. Fortunately I didn't close my laptop & about 15 minutes later my number was called & I was able to register. We opted for the Scream Package since we're planning on going to Typhoon Lagoon that day. Also doing DAH @ DHS the night before.
I had a similar issue. Apparently with Safari you get the white screen which happened on my iPad and iPhone both. Used chrome on my iPhone and instantly got in but only Screen and Scream was available at that point.

Good to know about Safari and the white screen for future events. I thought is was just my personal issue.
bummer that is froze on your super low number!

My email went to my spam and I didn't know about it till this morning.
Anyways, I was able to book the screen and scream a few minutes ago (EST time). The scream one alone which was what I really wanted - was fully booked. I wonder if I have to attend the movie to get my credentials or if I can just pick up credentials at the front of the park. Guess I will find out later.
(I'm not a big fan of the movie theatre experience. I always seem to have screaming kids or somebody talking constantly or someone on their phone the whole time seated near me at movie theatres so I don't normally go to them anymore)

I was planning on being in Epcot that day and scoot over to DHS for the May the 4th just to say I was in the park that day.
Now I will have to rethink my plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter