Member Guidebook shipping in September

caverill

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I just received an email from DVC that stated the new version of the member book will ship in mid-September.

The email contained images of the book, which looked real good.

It also contained a reminder about banking based on your use year (I thought it was a nice touch).

Yep-- looks like the whole concept is changing. They're not sending updates anymore, but whole new books every year! Seems like that could get pretty expensive to me. But it's cool too because my notebook is a mess. Probably because I insist on keeping all of my Vacation Magic publications!

Now you can use your DVC notebook for just the Vacation Magic! Can't stand to throw either of my 2 books away, although DVC hasn't kept sending pages for both books! We also own points through Fairfield and they did away with the looseleaf book 2 years ago and went to the new publication every year. Hopefully DVC will get the new books out quicker than Fairfield does!

The email contained images of the book, which looked real good.

Hmmm. I got the e-mail but it didn't have an image. Maybe because it's AOL?

I thought this was a pretty good communication from DVC. It would have been nice if they could have added a link to the new point charts but I guess they still haven't got them up yet.

In my opinion, I don't like the fact that we are getting completely new books, besides being a waste of money, (reprinting things we may already have) but I've already seen in newer updates where they have changed things that were in my original documents. Plus the added costs of mailing these large books.

The fact that they are printing a whole new book (and possibly a new one every year) makes me wonder how many changes we should expect to see to the original program?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter