Member Cruise booking progress! Pixie dust to all! Sold out!

I'm not giving up. It's not over yet. My one phone keeps ringing. I am hoping eventually it will get thru.

I officially drained one house phone battery. I have called 100 times on my cell phone and way more than that on the house phone and no ringing, just busy signal.

I have re dialed over 500 times on 2 cell phones and all I keep getting is a busy signal, wait I did get through once and the call dropped so frustrating

my flip phone has never gotten beyond a busy signal. I'm starting to believe it. the smart phone rings and drops the call all the time. it's just trying to give me false hope. too funny!

Okay we are in and done. Started calling at 9:00am sharp, got one phone and Skype to get connected and get on hold. Just hung up after making the payment, 2 hours and 15 minutes total.

Okay we are in and done. Started calling at 9:00am sharp, got one phone and Skype to get connected and get on hold. Just hung up after making the payment, 2 hours and 15 minutes total.
Oh my, that's awful. I'm still trying and thinking this isn't going to work out.

Based on the link above it still looks like a lot of the more expensive cabins are available although it still shows an inside category 11A available.

pixiedust: Pixie dust to all of you.

I'm not giving up. It's not over yet. My one phone keeps ringing. I am hoping eventually it will get thru.
I hope so!
I was able to book the 4th choice category that Tom and I wanted. We got 5C, and we had pretty much the choice of any cabin we wanted. She mentioned many that were acceptable to us, and stopped her when she got to what really was our first choice. So if you want a nice veranda, I'd say, keep trying.

I was surprised insides are still available, these have the Magic Porthole which I think are pretty cool!

I hope so!
I was able to book the 4th choice category that Tom and I wanted. We got 5C, and we had pretty much the choice of any cabin we wanted. She mentioned many that were acceptable to us, and stopped her when she got to what really was our first choice. So if you want a nice veranda, I'd say, keep trying.

I was surprised insides are still available, these have the Magic Porthole which I think are pretty cool!

We're going for 4C's if possible. 2 cabins. I hope they pick up!

I am also finally on hold - not sure I am still feeling optimistic cause I don't know how long this is going to take.

36 mins and still holding. Everything 5D and below is now showing as soldout here:https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/destinations/list/caribbean-bermuda/member-cruise-2017/ except Cat 9C.

Everything 5C and above is still listed as open.
I'm remaining cautiously optimistic right now.
9C is still showing open. One nice thing is that the price spread between the categories is not so big. When we were booking Alaska, the spread in price from 11C to 4A was 1700 to 4500 per person, so that made a huge difference.

So after 3 hours and 7 minutes, and I'll admit a little bit of swearing lol after being dropped after 46 mins of being on hold the first time, we have finally got our room booked WOOHOOO!!!! First Disney Cruise, in fact first ever cruise, and an amazing birthday present for me which will soften the blow of turning the big 40 lol!!! Keeping it a surprise for our children too so they will just be completely blown away when they find out!!

Good luck to everyone who is still hanging on, be patient it worked out for us and thanks to everyone on here, you all kept me sane when I just couldn't get through, I will probably go to sleep tonight with "all circuits are busy" ringing in my head lol!!!! Xxx

I CANNOT MAKE THIS UP.... I was on hold and then was transferred to a survey LIKE I SPOKE TO SOMEONE - on hold for almost an hour and put to a survey like I was able to book.

THEN DROPPED FROM MY CALL! I am sorry, I am beyond LIVID right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter