Member Cruise booking progress! Pixie dust to all! Sold out!

46 mins on hold and it threw me out, I could have cried, been re-dialling ever since but can't even get through now, starting to think this isn't going to happen
What's going on?? That's horrible.

Feeling pretty disheartened!! We just keep getting the busy tone or someone comes on and says "all circuits are busy" ahhhhh!!! Xx

Got our room booked. Our preferred categories (aft verandahs) weren't available, so we had to bump up to a 5D.

Last edited:

Been speaking with an agent for about 20 minutes; after the 40 minute hold time. 10As were gone by 10:11AM; trying for a cat 5 now. . .

We got it! Had 6 phones lined up (house phone and 5 cell phones) According to the CM we were the second caller (I think that she talked to, since our first choice wasn't available). We were on hold for 15 minutes, and talking with her for close to 45 (we are also booking two cabins). This will be our first member cruise, the stars have finally aligned for us! Good luck to everyone else

DW is dialing on my phone and is now getting it to ring more often but still not picking up.
same thing with me. 2 phones dialing. 1 has gotten thru 15+ times and always drops. the other never rang once.

But I am a patient soul...................................................

smart phone ringing for the 20th time. Flip phone never gets anywhere! I'm expecting another dropped call..............and here it is.

congrats to those that are booked.

All I am getting is busy signal on TWO phones... no ringing, no hold, nothing... I am getting so delusional sometimes I think the busy signal is ringing. :-(

At 10:48 I was told they just received an update and they were 75% sold-out. Still speaking with agent.

Hmm- it said on the phone that I'd be able to see my reservation on the DVC site as soon as it was booked, but I don't see it anywhere in there. Maybe because we paid cash.

WE GOT OUR CABIN. A 5B on deck 8 starboard side. A total of 1 hour and 15 minutes for the whole call. pixiedust::love::yay:

Last edited:
I am guessing I should give up if they are 75% sold out and I can't even get on hold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter