• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~~Mel's Corner~Taking A Break~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel,

I am so sorry to bother you with this but I really messed up in this request. :o

Could you please change these to 3 disigns to 2014? My dh's birthday is Dec 2013 but we are not going until Jan 2014. It just didn't connect when I made the request.

Unfortunately I can't just erase the words from DISigns
I would have to redo them.
Since your not going till 2014 I'm sure I can redo by then.
Hugs Mel

Mel

Mel,
Can you use the first life preserver, but with the western Mickey and can you please add a Mexican flag on the opposite side of the Texas flag? And change the words to Disney Magic Inaugural Cruise Galveston 2012.

Thank you! YOU ARE GREAT!!! :thumbsup2

Last try
in my photobucket
under DIs requests
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel -

When you have time, could I please get 2 designs personalized? Same picture but 2 different wordings.

Dis%20Requests/?action=view&current=mike13.jpg

1st design - Would like it to say "Zaragoza Family Pirates" also include "Disney Magic" and "September 2012".

2nd design - Would like it to say "Pirate Night" also include "Disney Magic" and "September 2012".

Thank you sooo much! :thumbsup2

Hi Mel -

Again when you have time, could I also get this design with no name, just the mickey pirate head.

Dis%20Requests/th_mike2.jpg

Thank you!

Mel,

Found the Tusker House invite for my girls. It's adorable! Thanks so much for creating that!

Warmly,
Gina :goodvibes

Mel, your stuff is SO cute! This is my first DISign request so, if you need more info or I need to do something differently please let me know!

Our trip is at Christmas so no big hurry on these things. I've scheduled a couples massage for my husband and I as a gift to him. My bro scheduled one for he and his wife and my mom scheduled a massage for my dad. I saw your spa gift card but those are a bit to "girly" for the guys. Is there anyway you could make one specifically for a massage? Any clever wording you can choose will be great I'm sure.

1. Couples massage To: Shawn Love: Kodi Date: Dec. 29. Would like Vintage Mickey & Minnie. Maybe http://www.disneyclips.com/imagesnewb/imageslwrakr01/clipmickold3.gif
DH also is a Star Wars fan so that' s would be another option.

2. Couples massage To: Kim Love: Zach Date: Dec 29 Her favorite characters are timon & pumbaa. I found this pic that could be appropriate for relaxing
http://disneyclips.com/imagesnewb/imageslwrakr01/clippum3.gif

3. 80 Min massage To: Greg Love: Kiki Date: Dec 29. Thought having Carl from Up would be funny. (my dad turned 60 this year.) Found this one. http://disneyclips.com/imagesnewb2/imageslwrakr01/up9.gif

Thank you so much for all the time you spend creating magical things for other families!

Kodi

Hi! Can I please have Halloween Invites on September 18th, 2012 for Kaitlyn, Reagan, Libby, and Drew? Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!

Mel, your stuff is SO cute! This is my first DISign request so, if you need more info or I need to do something differently please let me know!

Our trip is at Christmas so no big hurry on these things. I've scheduled a couples massage for my husband and I as a gift to him. My bro scheduled one for he and his wife and my mom scheduled a massage for my dad. I saw your spa gift card but those are a bit to "girly" for the guys. Is there anyway you could make one specifically for a massage? Any clever wording you can choose will be great I'm sure.

1. Couples massage To: Shawn Love: Kodi Date: Dec. 29. Would like Vintage Mickey & Minnie. Maybe http://www.disneyclips.com/imagesnewb/imageslwrakr01/clipmickold3.gif
DH also is a Star Wars fan so that' s would be another option.

2. Couples massage To: Kim Love: Zach Date: Dec 29 Her favorite characters are timon & pumbaa. I found this pic that could be appropriate for relaxing
http://disneyclips.com/imagesnewb/imageslwrakr01/clippum3.gif

3. 80 Min massage To: Greg Love: Kiki Date: Dec 29. Thought having Carl from Up would be funny. (my dad turned 60 this year.) Found this one. http://disneyclips.com/imagesnewb2/imageslwrakr01/up9.gif

Thank you so much for all the time you spend creating magical things for other families!

Kodi

Hi kodi
none of the links for the images are working.
I did the best i could from your description
your requests are posted in my photobucket under DIS requests
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel -

When you have time, could I please get 2 designs personalized? Same picture but 2 different wordings.

Dis%20Requests/?action=view&current=mike13.jpg

1st design - Would like it to say "Zaragoza Family Pirates" also include "Disney Magic" and "September 2012".

2nd design - Would like it to say "Pirate Night" also include "Disney Magic" and "September 2012".

Thank you sooo much! :thumbsup2

Hi Mel -

Again when you have time, could I also get this design with no name, just the mickey pirate head.

Dis%20Requests/th_mike2.jpg

Thank you!

Hi
None of the links to the images you posted are working
sorry i don't post blanks of any of my pirate DISigns.

Hugs Mel

(I think you need more posts to post links? maybe 10)

Hi kodi
none of the links for the images are working.
I did the best i could from your description
your requests are posted in my photobucket under DIS requests
Hugs Mel

Man you are speedy! It's weird though that the links weren't working. Oh well...that's how it goes sometimes. The coupons look great though...thanks so much! I'll have to get a picture with all the lucky massage recipients with their coupons for you!
Kodi

Hi Mel :goodvibes

I was wondering if I could get a few more bag toppers. Do you have any Halloween ones? If not, then any of the below are fine.

Samantha - Belle or Mad Hatter or Mickey/Minnie
Katelyn - Rapunzel or Alice or Piglet
Lucas - Up characters or Goofy or Mickey

Would love 2 for each of them, but if that's too much, 1 is fine. ::yes::

Also, could you make them each a coupon for "One Disney Treat". Any characters are fine for the coupons.

Thanks so much for your most amazing DISigns!!!!
Stephanie

Hello Mel,

If possible could you please create a birthday subway art for my son's second birthday with the following saying?

Happy Birthday
Little Man
We’ve got ears…..say cheers!
December 16, 2010
m-i-c-k-e-y m-o-u-s-e
OH “TWO”DLES!
loveable, fun, smiling and handsome
“GAI-YOO”
MEESKA, MOOSKA, MICKEY MOUSE
Boo Boo Chicken
Hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog

Thanks,
Yvonne

Is there anyway that you can tweak the 1grand1.jpg into a Celebrating Larry's Graduation? Change the year to 2013 and CHange the Ship to Fantasy? Can you maybe make the characters have grad caps on?

Let me try this again:

Since I can not post urls/image, let me try this:

in your Dis Requests folder, page 27, image # 535, it's the family pirates:

2nd design - Would like it to say "Pirates Night" also include "Disney Magic" and "September 2012".

Also, in your Dis Requests folder, page 28, image # 547, it's the pirate mickey:
Would like it to say "Pirates Night" also include "Disney Magic" and "September 2012". Could this be on the outside of the circle, like at the top or around the the image?

I hope this is better.

Thank you sooo much!! pirate:

Hi there Mel

I am Hoping you can help me out with some door designs for our New Year Cruise on the Wonder, I haven't a clue!

We are DH and DW Jules and Ian or the Smith Family. The Wonder leaves from Miami on the 30th December, New Years Eve is Key West, New Years Day at Sea, then Grand Cayman, Cozumel and at Sea, any help you can give would be so appreciated. I am assuming there is also going to be a pirate night.

Thanks from a non crafty Brit xx

Hello Mel,

If possible could you please create a birthday subway art for my son's second birthday with the following saying?

Happy Birthday
Little Man
We’ve got ears…..say cheers!
December 16, 2010
m-i-c-k-e-y m-o-u-s-e
OH “TWO”DLES!
loveable, fun, smiling and handsome
“GAI-YOO”
MEESKA, MOOSKA, MICKEY MOUSE
Boo Boo Chicken
Hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog

Thanks,
Yvonne

Here is my try
Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I tried to follow the one you sent me

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi Mel :goodvibes

I was wondering if I could get a few more bag toppers. Do you have any Halloween ones? If not, then any of the below are fine.

Samantha - Belle or Mad Hatter or Mickey/Minnie
Katelyn - Rapunzel or Alice or Piglet
Lucas - Up characters or Goofy or Mickey

Would love 2 for each of them, but if that's too much, 1 is fine. ::yes::

Also, could you make them each a coupon for "One Disney Treat". Any characters are fine for the coupons.

Thanks so much for your most amazing DISigns!!!!
Stephanie

Bag toppers and coupons are posted in my Photobucket

Hugs Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter