Mel's Corner --Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for responding to my inquiry! Those look just awesome and perfect for what I had in mind!

When you have time, I would love to get two of the non Christmas Mickey mouse one and two of the Minnie Mouse one.

For the two Mickey mouse ones, the names for those tickets would be: Lyndsay and Owen.

For the two Minnie mouse ones, the names for those tickets would be: Melanie & Cassie.

As for an arrival date, would it be at all possible to write March 29th - April 5th, 2014, as I'm not sure what day in there we would be going to Disneyworld yet? Let me know if that is doable.

What do you charge to do this? Please advise. Is this something also that you mail or I can print from my computer?

Thanks Again!
Melanie

Could I please get: The Look whose going to Disney World Christmas theme coupon: Liam Colin Khloe Thanks and sorry I posted it in the wrong thread!! :)

Thank you so much for responding to my inquiry! Those look just awesome and perfect for what I had in mind!

When you have time, I would love to get two of the non Christmas Mickey mouse one and two of the Minnie Mouse one.

For the two Mickey mouse ones, the names for those tickets would be: Lyndsay and Owen.

For the two Minnie mouse ones, the names for those tickets would be: Melanie & Cassie.

As for an arrival date, would it be at all possible to write March 29th - April 5th, 2014, as I'm not sure what day in there we would be going to Disneyworld yet? Let me know if that is doable.

What do you charge to do this? Please advise. Is this something also that you mail or I can print from my computer?

Thanks Again!
Melanie

Hi Melanie
I'm a Melanie also

I do not charge anything to do these,,we(DISigners) are just spreading a bit of pixie dust on people's vacations.
I do ask that people do a random act of kindness and think of me--like maybe hold a door open for an elderly person or just something nice.
You just save them to your computer and then either print from home or maybe Kinko's , whatever you find is the cheapest. My DISigns though small have alot of color in them.
I'm heading off to bed but will find some time this week after work to do your requests.
Take care
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel, I am sorry to be a pest....I promise this is my last request...I saw a few coupons on your page that I love.....I can't believe that there are coupons for everything.....I am getting so many ideas......but I need to stop looking LOL!!

Can I get an Ariel pick a pearl coupon for Princess Carlie...loved the design i saw on your page a with Ariel as a mermaid and the bubbles

Lastly I would like coupons to The Very Merry Christmas Party:

Carlie
Chase
Colin
Mommy
Daddy

Thanks again!! If you can't do it and you have to focus on others I understand!! Have a great day!!

LuAnn

Just want to say i've looked through all of your designs and they are so cute. Thanks for taking time out of your life to spread a little disney magic to other families! :wizard: I was wondering if I could make a couple more requests?

Pirate's League Letter:
Liam
Colin
We don't have a date/time yet so generic would be great

We are surprising our kids with a trip for Christmas:santa:, would it be possible for you make up a letter on the christmas stationary that we could give them on Christmas Day revealing our trip? Thank you so much and just let me know what information you would need if you can do this!

Thanks Again!
Melanie

Here are your requests
Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi Mel, I am sorry to be a pest....I promise this is my last request...I saw a few coupons on your page that I love.....I can't believe that there are coupons for everything.....I am getting so many ideas......but I need to stop looking LOL!!

Can I get an Ariel pick a pearl coupon for Princess Carlie...loved the design i saw on your page a with Ariel as a mermaid and the bubbles

Lastly I would like coupons to The Very Merry Christmas Party:

Carlie
Chase
Colin
Mommy
Daddy

Thanks again!! If you can't do it and you have to focus on others I understand!! Have a great day!!

LuAnn

Hi
Your requests have been uploaded to my photobucket
Hugs Mel

Here's an invite--feel free to say thanks but no thanks
Hugs Mel

Just want to say i've looked through all of your designs and they are so cute. Thanks for taking time out of your life to spread a little disney magic to other families! :wizard: I was wondering if I could make a couple more requests?

Pirate's League Letter:
Liam
Colin
We don't have a date/time yet so generic would be great

We are surprising our kids with a trip for Christmas:santa:, would it be possible for you make up a letter on the christmas stationary that we could give them on Christmas Day revealing our trip? Thank you so much and just let me know what information you would need if you can do this!

Hi
Here is what i was able to do for a surprise Christmas letter

Surprise Christmas letter

Pirate Liam

Here are your pirate letters

Pirate Colin

Could I please get The Look whose going to Disney World Christmas theme coupon? Braxton Chloe

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you so much Melanie for all your efforts in making my family tickets for Disneyworld that Santa will be bringing for the children!!!

I can't wait to see the children's faces Christmas morning. They are going to be thrilled!

Melanie!

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you so much Melanie for all your efforts in making my family tickets for Disneyworld that Santa will be bringing for the children!!!

I can't wait to see the children's faces Christmas morning. They are going to be thrilled!

Melanie!

Your very welcome
Hugs Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter