• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Melatonin at the resorts?

GrantMcR

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if they carry melatonin at the resort gift shops? We miscounted and are short.

i don’t know but u might be able to use amazon prime now and get it delivered within 2 hours if you are a prime member.

If they have it, it might be behind the counter. Just ask. You can probably have some delivered from a local drug store. There is one at the Crossroads, but I forget the name. Or take an Uber to Winn Dixie or Publix.

Try Turner Drug. They deliver (for a fee), but melatonin seems like a product the resort/park gift shops would be unlikely to carry. Any supplement, really.
That's the one I was thinking of and couldn't remember the name.

I would take a Lyft/Uber to the nearest drug store. Shouldn't take too long and would be worth it to get your sleep!

For Melatonin users out there, I recently tried one formula that also includes L-Theanine to enhance the sleepiness and it definitely made a difference. The brand I tried is Nature's Truth but there's probably other popular brands that offer the combo as well.

This one is 10mg Melatonin, 5.5mg L-Theanine. Even with being very small pills I can bite them roughly in half. Still plenty powerful enough to knock me out :D Strong!

I used Turner Drugs last year to deliver some Delsym I needed badly to combat a bad cold, and it was delivered to the resort in 2 hrs. Defintely dependable!

For Melatonin users out there, I recently tried one formula that also includes L-Theanine to enhance the sleepiness and it definitely made a difference. The brand I tried is Nature's Truth but there's probably other popular brands that offer the combo as well.

This one is 10mg Melatonin, 5.5mg L-Theanine. Even with being very small pills I can bite them roughly in half. Still plenty powerful enough to knock me out :D Strong!

Thanks for the tip!

I have a relative who is a HARDCORE insomniac and uses Melatonin with limited success.

I will definitely turn them on to this!

My son has ADHD and needs the melatonin to fall asleep (we use gummies at home). I just brought them in my carryon for him rather than buy a whole bottle when I got to the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter