Megans Bay question

cupig

Earning My Ears
Hi all...I'm just wondering if there is anyplace at Megans bay where we can store valuables (video camera) while snorkeling and such? Don't know if any of the beaches have locker type facilities.

Thanks so much!!!

Hi,
We did Megan's Bay last year. This was the most beautiful beach. We opted to go on our own and being first timers it wasn't hard at all. We were able to get a cab right at port and were one of the first to arrive on the beach.
That we know of there was no where to store valuables. We took turns in and out of the water looking after the movie camera etc. What came in really handy was the disposable waterproof cameras. The pictures came out awesome!! The kids DS10, DS8 had a blast taking pictures in the water.
Good luck~~~:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

How far is Meagan's Bay from where you dock? Where does the Magic dock at St. Thomas? And did you also shop in St. Thomas and is there shopping close to Meagan's Bay?

Megans Bay was on the other side of the island.. when you get off the ship, there will be PLENTY of taxi's lined up, and there will be someone there to direct you to which taxi. Most of them are open air style, and they are happy to accomodate you if you prefer open air, van, regular car, etc... I don't remember any locker storage there, but there were chair, float, etc rentals, food. The beach seemed quite secluded and is a "park" versus public beach...and other than the gift shop, there wasn't any shopping near there. On the other hand, when you get off the ship, there are MANY stores and shopping plazas right there at port.

Hi,

Yes, this is what I remember also. I Also remember paying a small fee to enter the beach. We also shopped in town. There was enough time to spend the day on the beach go back on the ship to shower and eat and then go back ashore to shop.
Beth are you on the May 10th Western?
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter