• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Meeting Sophia and Jake advice

TLCdisneyfan

Mouseketeer
I've never done the Sophia the 1st or Jake meet and greets in DHS. How do the lines get on that? Should we try to do it first thing, or not worry too much about it. Do we need to go twice, once for each character, or will they be there at the same time? Their meet and greet times are not posted yet for October. Please help out my little Disney Jr fans.

They are seperate lines. In my experience, the lines were not that long that I would worry about it. Not sure that we have waited over 15 minutes to see Jake either time and Sophia looks to be about the same length.

We waited almost an hour to see Sofia last year (in October) but that's right after she was introduced at the parks. Jake had zero line.

Your other option is H&V breakfast or lunch. They've added Sofia and Doc McStuffins to their line up (along with Jake and Handy Manny).

We were there last weekend. We strolled up at 8:58 (they begin meeting at 9) and there was one person in line for Jake and none for Sofia. We met Jake right at 9, and when we were finished seeing him, there were a few people in line for Sofia. We waited about 5-7 minutes for Sofia. Much better than when they were first introduced into the parks and we waited about 45 minutes to see Sofia.

We did the H&V lunch and then hopped in line to see them again and get some photos from the PP photographers. We didn't wait long in either line, maybe 10 minutes in each?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter