Meet Rapunzel question.

Kellyh123

DIS Veteran
Would you recommend using a fastpass for meet Rapunzel?
Thanks

Last edited:
Depending on the time of year you are going and if it is an absolute must do, then yes. My children very rarely want to wait in lines to see anyone at this point, but in the past there were certain princesses we HAD to see.

I would and do. If you have a little one for which it is a must do, I would do a FP. In fact, I regularly book that meet and greet as one of our initial three. If no little one and/or it isn't important, then no.

I did use FP+. However, it shouldn't be difficult to get it as a 4th FP the day of. I got Cinderella as a 5th (6th?) FP at the time I wanted.

i think it depends on how important it is for you and your family to meet Rapunzel. if it is a must do and you would have a disappointed person if they didn't see her then book it

We usually go to MK twice during our trip to WDW and always book FPs for princess meet and greets + 7DMT. We travel with kids 6 and under so it’s a must for us.

If you are planning on staying late, we have always been able to get into Fairytale Hall pretty quickly after 9:00 PM.

We've had good luck getting a FP for the princess meets at MK after using our first 3 FP. The standby line is also short right at rope drop and close to park close, either of which could be a good plan depending on what else you have planned. If Rapunzel is a big priority you could also look into the Bon Voyage breakfast at BoardWalk (Trattoria al Forno Restaurant). The characters are Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Ariel and Prince Eric.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter